Working at KPMG allows you to gain valuable on-the-job experience while building your professional network and business acumen. Being part of the KPMG Global member firm of 152 countries and 207,000 professionals, you'll be part of a high performing team and have access to ongoing professional development and mentorship at every level. You will work with national and global organizations, and be involved in client delivery, firm building activities, and community initiatives. At KPMG, we'll provide you with the support to drive your own career and discover the countless opportunities available.
We are seeking talented and energetic candidates to join our Operations team as a Consultant.
KPMG's Management Consulting Practice focuses on technology enabling strategies and solutions that drive greater business performance. We provide organizations the insights and capabilities they need to balance the introduction of new, innovative solutions, disrupting their business model, while continuing to maintain ongoing operations in line with cost and quality expectations. What you will do Understand client issues
, develop hypotheses, conduct primary and secondary research and analysis, and develop valuable recommendations; Rapidly become knowledgeable
on the business concepts and issues which drive the client's needs; Analyze client data
in order to advise clients on insights and business opportunities based on evidence; Work collabortively
with client teams and help develop client capabilities; Contribute
to all aspects of building a practice (e.g. business development, culture, community engagement, etc.) What you bring to the role
You currently hold a Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Business, Technology, or a related field from an accredited university with excellent credentials, superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment to solve complex client issues, and lead teams and project deliverables. You have experience working with technology in a product management, engineering, consulting or other similar settings in the public and/or private sectors.
You are highly motivated and enthusiastic to take on a variety of business challenges and opportunities that requires technology. You have a strong academic record and have contributed to the world outside of the classroom in an assortment of ways. You have developed strong problem solving and analytical abilities, as well as a proven track record of successfully dealing with competing priorities and deadlines under pressure. You are comfortable presenting ideas and solutions to both business and technology stakeholders. You have a strong sense of personal accountability and are focused on achieving your personal and career goals. You have an entrepreneurial drive, are a creative problem solver, eager to dive into the exciting world of consulting.
- University Degree in Management/Business Administration, Engineering, Business Information/Technology, Finance, Public Administration, Data Sciences, and Health Sciences.
- 1-3 years of working experience in Public Sector, either working directly in Government or in a professional services firm supporting Public Sector clients
- Preference will be given to candidates with a demonstrated passion for technology and ability to communicate effectively in both English and French
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements
- Confidence and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (experience with other analytical tools - such as Alteryx, macros, R, etc. - would be beneficial, but not required)
- Hands on experience in Data Analysis
- Project management and/or process improvement experience
- Demonstrated research, analysis and report writing skills
- Some financial analysis experience is desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven relationship development and project management skills
- Strategic, operational and financial analysis acumen
- Ability to work independently once provided with direction
- An affinity for teamwork and relationship-building
These are not requirements, but preference may be given to candidates with demonstrated industry experience in supporting:
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, Service Now or Salesforce enterprise systems implementation and support
- Requirements analysis and business process modelling
- IT Service Management and ITIL
- Cloud platforms and cloud integration
- Cyber Security
- Information management and data analytics/data warehousing
- Independent IT project reviews (e.g. health checks)
- System development lifecycle
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance