Conestoga College (Doon Campus) - Full Time
Reference ID: 330205
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
Date: November 7, 2018
Closing Date: November 14, 2018
Position: Security Guard
Site: Conestoga College - Doon Campus
Status: Full Time
Hours: Continental Rotation (0700-1900 / 1900-0700)
*This position is 2 months day shift, 2 months night shift
Pay Rate: TBD
Site Description: Conestoga is one of Ontario's fastest growing colleges and a leader in polytechnic education. Their career-focused education programs - from apprenticeships to diplomas, degrees to post-graduate certificates, continuing education and part-time studies - all reflect Ontario's changing job market and help build the skills and knowledge that today's employers are seeking.
• Patrol assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
• Watch for and report irregularities by completing investigations and incident reports, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required.
• Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities.
• Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders and provide specialized security services by enforcing property rules and regulations when required.
• Offer support to any person in need such as providing good customer service when providing a security presence, such as providing direction, responding to emergency situation involving violent individuals and injuries.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Requirements prior to placement at facility:
1. First Aid & CRP Level C
2. A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Posted: November 15, 2018
Closes: January 14, 2019