You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory, and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity:
KPMG's Collaboration and Knowledge (C&K) team is looking for an intern to join their team. The C&K team's objective is to ensure the Canadian firm is making the best use of its knowledge by providing leading processes, programs, and technologies to drive collaboration and productivity, and enable a virtual workplace. The C&K national team operates in support if the four key functions of KPMG Canada (Audit, Tax, Advisory, and Enterprise) to provide:
- Collaboration and Knowledge programs and products that enable KPMG employees to turn knowledge into value for KPMG and our clients
- To help our people be more productive and raise engagement through compelling and effective collaboration solutions
Whether leveraging global platforms or developing Canadian solutions, our C&K capability strives to develop, shape and execute collaboration and knowledge strategies to meet the Canadian firm's needs and culture. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Support with Portal Migration deliverables by completing assigned tasks within the Portal Migration Project which would include;
- building pages in SharePoint Online (design/build/configure)
- migrating documents using various KPMG-approved applications
- compiling and analyzing usage reports and taxonomy
- metadata tagging
- creating documentation
- Develop business solutions through research, development, and testing of prototype solutions leveraging requirements and guidance from key internal stakeholders
- Provide status updates to the team and participate in technical solutioning meetings with key stakeholders
- Meet with subject matter experts to gather requirements, present prototypes, and obtain feedback
- Maximize the capabilities of Microsoft's suite of products (SharePoint, Power Platform, and Microsoft365) while working in compliance with KPMG Security and Risk processes
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Experience with Microsoft365, SharePoint, and other products in the Microsoft suite considered an asset
- Academic or professional experience within the technology space
- Web development skills
- Experience working with the Enterprise Collaboration space
- A great attitude and eagerness to learn
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org