777 Bay Street, Suite 2200
Job Family Group:
This role supports enterprise cloud security team as an important contributor, with tactical skills and strategic vision. You will facilitate the adoption and usage of Cloud Security Platform solution through its entire lifecycle from cloud security team perspective, including reporting, monitoring and process enhancements, while working with different stakeholders.
Works with managers and senior individual contributors (within group) to provide security architecture recommendations & guidance as well as executive-level presentations.
Be able to independently research cloud security solutions as per the business requirements, industry trends and ever changing threat landscape, articulating the business use case for variety of stakeholders and providing supporting evidence through market research
- With little to no supervision, be able to conduct in-depth security analysis of the issues and findings identified by the cloud security posture management solution, ensuring compliance with enterprise policies & standards, regulatory requirements and industry guidelines and best practices
- Be able to articulate the risks for the issues identified during assessments, provide relevant reporting
- Have hands-on security architecture and controls assessment experience with individual cloud technologies, products & services by major cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, in order of preference)
- Be able to assess the project end to end, with cloud-context control lenses across all layers of TCP/IP stack and be able to provide secure solutions and alternatives for the issues identified
- Be able to work collaboratively with different stakeholders including technology and business partners
- Stays abreast of industry technical and business trends through participation in professional associations, practice communities & individual learning.
We're here to help
- Minimum of 2-3+ years experience in Cloud Security Minimum of 4+ years experience in Information Security
- Information Security certification is preferred e.g. CISSP or other cloud related certifications
- Have a diverse and broad technology experience and exposure, with financial industry background
- Prior practical experience in any commercial Cloud Security Posture Management solution is a must
- Experience in application security design & architecture, development frameworks, API security, server-less deployments, automation, Containerization, Threat Modeling desirable
- Knowledge of cloud security concepts, tools, products and solutions (CASB, CSPM etc.).
- Knowledge of specific service offerings from various cloud service providers and associated security considerations
- Knowledge of Information security risk, and industry best practices with minimum of 2 years relevant experience - Working.
- Knowledge of Corporate Policies, Standards, and operating procedures relating to information security risk.
- Seasoned professional with a combination of education, experience and industry knowledge. Verbal & written communication skills - Good
- Collaboration & team skills; with a focus on cross-group collaboration - In-depth / Expert.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.