100 King Street West
Job Family Group:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate professional for a Cloud Engineer position with extensive experience with AWS cloud services. BMO's cloud strategy is focused on innovation, leveraging rapidly emerging cloud native services to meet the rapidly evolving needs of our customers. The candidate will work closely with the BMO Capital Markets team helping implement their cloud roadmap. Responsibilities:
Working in a close-knit technical team, the role will:
Required Core Skills:
- Design and implement trading, investment banking and related cloud services
- Design and implement solutions for automated provisioning, management, scalability and security
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow BMO's technical, security and compliance standards and controls
- Implement and secure cloud IaaS, PaaS and higher services in AWS
- Develop and maintain up-to-date architectural templates, build and operational documentation of the technical environment
- Work in close collaboration with Capital Markets development teams, BMO Engineering, DevOps and other CIO teams
We're here to help
- Deep understanding of cloud design patterns, cloud native architecture and principles, cloud operations and security models
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated hands-on experience in designing and configuring secure and scalable cloud platforms patterns on AWS
- Working experience of designing and implementing high volume, mission critical cloud transactional systems, data and reporting / analytics services, and real time integration
- Working experience in AWS serverless architecture using Node JS / Python, Lambda, API Gateway, ALB/ELB, Azure Functions, WebApps, and LogicApps
- Hands on experience with container orchestration technologies i.e: AWS ECS, AWS Fargate, Kubernetes
- Deep understanding of infrastructure as code using AWS Cloud Formation, CFN Stack Sets, CDK, Azure ARM templates or Terraform
- Hands on experience with CI/CD technologies -AWS Code Commit, Code Pipeline, Code Deploy, Bit bucket or Azure DevOps
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.