Permanent Reference code
:125738 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Deloitte Global is the engine of the Deloitte network. Our professionals reach across disciplines and borders to develop and lead global initiatives. We deliver strategic programs and services that unite our organization.
Work you'll do
About the team
- This role is integral to driving the product quality and planning successful releases. This role will be responsible for backlog management to ensure backlog priorities are inline with business requirements to maximize the value the team delivers; supports the team in delivering value through tracking and reporting of dependencies of multiple workstreams; Be the "voice of the customer to the team"; Enables the team to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders while continuously evolving the solution.
- In this interesting and diverse role, you'll be working with a team to complete development that enhances the client-user identity and access management solution and as well as other next generation IAM solutions
- Participate in projects and initiatives working with IAM team members, architectural, development and engineering teams, service owners, and business stakeholders to provide enterprise IAM solutions that are scalable and adaptable with the ever-changing business needs and industry demands.
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived. Enough about us, let's talk about you
Have you preformed the following tasks previously?
- Manage and prioritize the team backlog - responsible for ensuring that the team backlog is aligned with customer and stakeholder needs to maximize the value delivered by the team
- Guide Features and story creation
- Prioritize backlog items
- Ensure built in quality in the product through a clear "Definition of Done"
- Work with the Architect to establish enablers to support the implementation of Architectural runway
- Track and report on dependencies to help the team balance the needs of multiple stakeholders/projects while continuously evolving the product.
- Ensure that product strategy and implementation remain connected throughout the value stream.
- Understand end user experience and identify the problems that app teams want to be solved
- Build and manage key relationships, synthesize information from multiple sources, maintain business alignment in the Team Backlog, and communicate effectively with all audiences
- Team's primary customer advocate as well as link to business and technology roadmap/strategy
- Provide objective insights about how end-users interact with the product and the features they desire most and ensure that the vision and roadmap contain desired value.
- Obtain feedback from customers and stakeholders
- Gather qualitative and quantitative insights about user preferences and its influence on both business strategy and technical strategy
- Provide guidance to the team to deliver new functionalities / enhancements while incorporating their feedback
- Identify and address any inefficiencies in process
- Apply the feedback from customer to build efficiency and quality in product/ process
- Communication and Release support
- Manage pre-launch and post launch communications to consuming applications and stakeholders
- Oversee UAT and business validation post-production deployment as applicable
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience; Prior Big 4 experience
The salary range for this position is $85,000 - $156,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, User Experience, Equity, Engineer, Manager, Technology, Finance, Engineering, Management