Permanent Primary Location:
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality. Are you looking for an opportunity to work with the Client Account Management group within the Deloitte Priority Account team? Read more below!What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for working with Deloitte leadership teams to build the sales infrastructure within the account team.
- Ensuring that contracts are monitored and that sales processes are consistently executed across the account
- Building relationships with Federal procurement teams
- Helping to drive targeting sales efforts across the breadth of a client's business units and functions
- Developing strategic and tactical plans to support the sale teams generate revenue
- Building sales strategies for key executives to generate and develop ideas, pursue opportunities, and close sales
- Assisting the account team with qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities
- Playing an oversight role in the coordination of proposals
- Coordinating the efforts of Deloitte's cross-disciplinary teams during the sales process
- Leading the account team's efforts to solicit pursuit level feedback from key clients
Join a group of dynamic, driven, and fun individuals working together as a team to bring best practices to our clients. We connect as an industry team and across the country to share best practices that support our client's priorities and business issues. Our cohesive team is passionate about driving results, and further developing our client-based knowledge and expertise.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has/is:
The ideal candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant experience, and a proven track record in large priority client account management. In this role, candidates will focus on the Government and Public Services industry, and will work with our account teams to formulate and implement client centric sales strategies that will position for top line revenue growth.
- 5+ years' experience as an account relationship and/or business development manager
- General understanding of professional services
- Strong operations and sales management knowledge and experience
- Understands Federal Government procurement vehicles and contracting
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
- Knowledge and experience serving clients in the Government & Public Services industry
- Poise, executive presence and high articulacy with a strong background in crafting and delivering presentations
- Bachelor's degree required
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production