We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and secure work environment for guests, coworkers, and yourself, leveraging your knowledge of safety regulations and equipment.
- Managing priorities, staying organized, and keeping on top of the various tasks with limited supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure the restaurant sparkles
- Tasks such as mopping, dusting, sweeping, cleaning in and around equipment, organizing, and much more
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
Your vibe and experience
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You're a curious mind. You love to complete tasks form start to finish. You're always willing to learn and grow. You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment. You'd rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice.About us
McDonald's Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Restaurants and Food Service