PURPOSE OF JOB
The Clean It Centre Associate is responsible for the marketing, sales and customer service of the Clean-it™ Centre location.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible, when scheduled, to have Clean-it™ Centre opened and closed to company schedule
- Assist maintaining adequate inventory levels for the Clean-it™ Centre, working with the Warehouse supervisor on same
- Assist with the sales and services of all branded and manufactured products through the Clean-it™ Centre
- Assist in the development of the marketing programs for the Clean-it™ Centre and to complete all mailing and follow up calls to their target accounts.
- Assist in the day-to-day operation of the Clean-it™ Centre including, but not limited to, stocking shelves, daily housekeeping and upkeep, merchandizing and promotional displays
- Responsible to accurately invoice orders through Clean-it™ Centre, to pick stock from the warehouse (if, required), and assist customers with their purchases to their vehicles
- Offer suggestions and implement advertising concept/ideas for the Clean-it™ Centre
- Responsible for all cash generated through the Clean-it™ Centre and responsible for accurate safe drops
- Responsible to inspect, test, clean and note problems, missing/broken parts etc. on carpet cleaners upon return/before renting
- Assist with year-end inventory
- Responsible to participate in product and sales knowledge programs
- Assist in the developing and planning of Spring and Fall Sales Events
- Meet all requirements of the Clean-it™ Standard Merchandising Program and Clean-it™ Operations, Standards Policy as directed by Swish Corporate Marketing and Clean-it™ General Manager
- Other tasks as required by the Clean-it™ Team Leader
- Listening and mental attentiveness when dealing with customers.
- Concentration during computer work while entering data.
- Attention to detail to accurately process invoices.
PLANNING AND BUDGETING
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Works in a climate controlled area
- May encounter tight deadlines
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Stands for more than four hours daily (on Anti-fatigue matting)
- May encounter occasional disgruntled customer
- Must lift container of up to 50lbs to restock shelves
• Listening and mental attentiveness when dealing with branches/customers/sales staff.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation.
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with customers, staff and suppliers in a pleasant and professional manner.
• Knowledge of products and equipment in order to confidentially and accurately address customer's needs
• Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
• Knowledge of products and equipment in order to confidently and accurately address customer needs
• Motor skills to operate computer, phones, debit and interact machines Education:
• High School diploma