Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Ready to be the change at TD?
We're an innovator and leader in the change management space. When others look to change, they look to TD for inspiration and results. Across the bank, we're fast-tracking digital and agile culture transformation. Our legendary customer experience continues to guide us as we deliver groundbreaking projects and experiences. Want to be where the action is?
Strategic change management is a valued and evolving discipline at TD, ready to take the organization and your career, to new heights. Want to shape the future?
This is a strong and connected enterprise-wide change management community where you'll feel connected and challenged. You'll be busy, but never bored and your real passion for change will reap lasting rewards. See yourself shoulder to shoulder with enterprise leaders and industry influencers?
We do too. This is a role where you're at the table, on industry panels and in your element. We support think time, planning and the value of connecting with peers, leaders and outside networks.
There's a big appetite to raise the bar in this role. Change at TD is evolving and influencing at a rapid pace and we're looking for visionaries, just like you to be this change.Job Description
About this Role
Are you recognized as a highly seasoned change professional? Do you easily grasp complex change and its broader, related areas to effectively lead and collaborate well with colleagues and teams? If you seek a role that provides key advisory services to executives and business leaders, while governing strategic and complex enterprise change management at TD, we're looking for you.
As a Change Management Specialist, you will:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Act as the change management lead for higher risk, strategic and regulatory projects or programs
- Lead a diverse range of working partners to assess complex change processes
- Communicate difficult concepts, converting information into compelling business context and advice
- Work directly with your business owner/sponsor to identify change metrics
- Support, clarify and lead work packages including constraints while prioritizing the customer experience
- Conduct important analysis to make recommendations, assess effectiveness and mitigate risk
- Enable business operations compliance, internally and externally (e.g. financial, regulatory, other controls)
- Facilitate a smooth transition into steady state (e.g. ongoing processes exist, viable workarounds identified for any defects, handover of ownership)
- Engage appropriate partners and collaborate across TD to drive successful change
- Identify and lead problem resolution in your assigned area of responsibility
- Be the change - a brand ambassador for change, your business and the bank, internally and externally
Get our attention with your professional credentials and personal accomplishments and note these other key attributes we value:
- Undergraduate degree
- Relevant Change Management accreditations
- Seven (7) or more years of related experience, working in a project environment
- Advanced knowledge of change management principles, industry standards and methodologies, project management, organizational practices and business transformation
- Ability to act as change management lead for high risk and regulatory projects
- Knowledge of risk management environment, standards and regulations
- Skill in using software tools, applications (MS Office), data analysis methods and reporting techniques
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively in both oral and written form
- Ability to work collaboratively, build relationships, succeed in a team and work independently
- Ability to exercise good judgement in making decisions
- Ability to analyze, research, organize and prioritize work and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.