We are committed to connecting Canadians through unique partnerships, our world-class network and content Canadians love-and our innovative team is growing. We are looking for dedicated team members to join our Corporate team who have a genuine passion for making positive impacts on customers and the communities where we live and work. We have a variety of business units with exciting and meaningful work waiting for you, including Communications, HR, Legal and Corporate Affairs, Supply Chain, Finance, and Real Estate. If you are considering your next step, we have exciting opportunities waiting for you. Come build a rewarding career at Rogers and be a driving force behind our success story!
The Fleet Category Lead role will be responsible for contract management, fleet project management including the fleet electrification project, fleet operating functions, and supporting all internal BUs fleet requirements; including supplier performance management, increasing service delivery performance, Opex and Capex cost reduction, and manage fleet risk portfolio.
In addition, the role will be responsible for the day-to-day activities to improve fleet operations, support telematics data distribution, maintain the fleet database, and audit fleet reporting data. Execute all fleet compliance processes and communications relating to national fleet licensing requirements, and managing the companies Commercial Vehicle Operators Record (CVOR) which is critical component to Rogers Operations. Review current fleet processes for efficiencies. What you'll be doing:
What you will bring
- Accountable to manage Supplier risk and contract compliance by leading and owning relationships with fleet suppliers.
- Responsible for building and maintaining solid relationships with key internal stakeholders across the organization to ensure business needs are being met by assigned suppliers.
- Project Management: Lead and execute large scale Fleet projects. Plan development, lead cross functional meetings, tracking and execution.
- Fleet Electrification SME
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to ensure project and goal alignment and effective communication with all internal and external contacts.
- Act as a first level focal point and provides resolution for issues related to all fleet inquiries.
- Manage and own all facets of commercial fleet regulations and vehicle licensing.
- Ensure all documentation and information is collected and submitted to provincial licensing offices to provide timely execution of all regulatory documents including license renewals, CVOR, all license related permits, vehicle registrations and requirements.
- Track all spend and report to internal BU's as required. Provide all required spend forecasting and reporting support to Finance.
- Maintain accuracy of fleet information in the fleet database, perform regular data scrubs and provide reports to BU's.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical, accounting and problem-solving skills required, as well as excellent attention to accuracy and detail.
- Strong Project Management Skills and experience. The ability to lead cross functional projects and perform collaboratively in team environment or autonomously when required.
- Strong Skills in developing project goals, objectives, and scope and coordinating the completion of large-scale projects within budget and scope.
- Excellentpresentation, project management andcommunication (verbal and written) skills required.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment is required.
- Professional experience in fleet, procurement, or related category experience is preferred.
- Good understanding of fleet management, the automotive sector is required.
- University/post-secondary degree is preferred.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: No Selection
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Procurement & Category Management
Requisition ID: 293326
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Toronto, ON, CA Toronto, ON, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Project Manager, Compliance, Real Estate, Supply Chain, Performance Management, Technology, Legal, Operations, Sales, Human Resources
Banking, Finance and Insurance Management and Executive