Are you excited about electronics and have a passion for people? This may be the position you have been looking for. You will be responsible for creating a memorable experience for our patrons by maximizing uptime of the machines with preventative maintenance and quickly and accurately repairing slot machines as needed. You will help keep the excitement on the gaming floor by assisting with theme conversions and slot machine moves. You will also help with jackpot wins by ensuring slot machine integrity. You will work under Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) regulations and comply with all applicable laws, policies, and procedures.The ideal candidate is an energetic professional with proven knowledge, skills and abilities, executing the following in support of the company's vision, mission and values:
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following qualifications:
• A strong mathematical aptitude and familiarity with a high-volume, fast paced, shift-work environment
• A working knowledge of computer software and the ability to learn new software and systems
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
• The ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
• A Secondary School diploma or comparable combination of equivalent working experience and education with a background in electronics.
• 1+ years' hands on working experience in a Slot Operations or Electronics area.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication and managerial skills.
• Working knowledge of computer software packages and the ability to troubleshoot electronic equipment.
• An ability to work in a physically demanding area and be familiar with a high-volume, fast paced, shift work environment.
Great Canadian Gaming Corporation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we welcome all qualified applicants to apply to join our team of unique contributors. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.
Operations and Logistics