Do you have a passion for people and a knack for numbers? This may be the role you have been waiting for! The Cage and Count Attendant demonstrates exceptional customer service, while accurately managing the care, control, transfer and balancing of financial assets at the gaming site. You will be on the front lines handling cash and voucher transactions with patrons directly, as well as in the main bank helping your internal customers. While in the Count role, you will work as part of a team responsible for the removal/replacement and counting of contents of 300-700 cash boxes on the gaming floor daily. The Count Role is a physically demanding job that requires repetitive bending, twisting, reaching, pushing and or/pull as well as continuous standing or walking. You will work under Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) regulations and comply with all applicable laws, policies, and procedures.
The successful candidate will possess:
• A secondary school diploma
• One or more years of experience in customer service and handling cash (preferably large volumes)
• A strong knowledge of cash, foreign currency and other settlement types
• A working knowledge of computer software and the ability to learn new software and systems
• Excellent communication, multi-tasking, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• A strong mathematical aptitude, ability to work in a physically demanding area, ability to work within a confined space, have good hand-eye coordination and be familiar with a high-volume, fast paced, shift work environment
• Ability to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods of time.
• The ability to obtain registration as a category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO)
Operations and Logistics