A career within Deals Capital Projects and Infrastructure, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to completion. In short, we're a part of helping some of the world's leading companies and governments across many industries originate, create, execute, and realise value. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value.\n\nThe Infrastructure and Project Finance team helps public and private sector clients finance, deliver and operate projects in a cost effective and efficient fashion. As part of our team, you'll help our client with procurement strategies, project structuring, financing and negotiations.Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Capital Projects & Infrastructure Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Contribute to drafting reports, presentations and memos for the clients
• Supervise and contribute in consolidating and analysing various data sources, working with data visualisation and analysis tools where needed (training will be provided)
• Contribute in preparing proposals, pitch decks and presentations
• Be involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Contribute in advising infrastructure clients, for example; advising on planning and execution methods, procurement advice, financing strategies, developments of commercial models, project reviews and risk analysis
• Oversee teams which are developing financial models
• Develop an in-depth understanding of various sectors such as Transportation, Health, Energy, Utilities, Mining, Industrial Facilities, and Public Sector
• Participate in thought leadership initiatives in the field of capital projects and develop new ideas and innovative solutions to problems
• Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance
• Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Professional work experience at the Manager level, in major capital projects and infrastructure. Experience from a consulting firm, lender, sponsor, developer, investor or government agencywould be an asset
• Proven technical skills in at least one part of the infrastructure sector (for instance, project controls or financial modeling)
• Strong client management skills, including an understanding of how to communicate with clients of different backgrounds
• Strong communication, presentation and writing skills, including the ability to understand and effectively summarize complex document
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.