Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Insurance is part of TD Bank Group, one of Canada's largest financial institutions. TD Insurance helps protect clients from the 'accidents of life' with a wide range of products including credit protection, life, health, travel, home and auto insurance. With more than four million clients, TD Insurance authorized products and services are available online, over the phone, and through a network of more than 1,000 TD Canada Trust branches.
In Canada, we have two lines of business, General Insurance and Life and Health. Our General Insurance business is one of the top home and auto insurance groups in Canada and the national leader in group insurance and affinity marketing. Our Life and Health business is the number one provider of critical illness insurance and direct life and health insurance in Canada.
At TD Insurance, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. With a Canada-wide workforce of over 4,000 employees and offices in Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario and Alberta, our company is always growing and can help you to grow. TD Insurance offers a stable and dynamic work environment where talent is appreciated and professional development is taken seriously. More than just a job, we offer rewarding careers. Job Description Core responsibilities:
Support the development and management of the Capabilities strategic roadmap, including new opportunity conceptualization/ideation, assessment and business case development, prioritization of next to fund, and management of release schedules.
Support execution of Innovation and Transformation projects, including projects of significant scale and complexity, delivered in an Agile and highly matrixed environment, where the solution is often ambiguous in nature.
Engage and collaborate with key partners, exercising influence and strong relationship management, to successfully deliver tandem initiatives driving incremental revenue or expense reduction for the business.
Advance the Innovation and Transformation agenda through successful participation and funding approval in future PSO hackathon initiatives.
Bring to life key capabilities fundamental to the successful delivery of the Innovation and Transformation strategic roadmap, including leading design, requirements, planning, and execution of Minimal Viable Products (MVPs). This includes applying a completely new way of thinking about existing and new processes, products, and business functions.
Proactively identify, report, and take action where necessary on internal/external emerging issues, trends, and opportunities; propose sound solutions based on facts and good judgment.
Develop depth of expertise and strong business acumen in areas like Fintech/Insurtech, process optimization, digitization and innovative automation trends in the industry. Requirements
- Resilient, creative, with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still a team player.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and the ability to work independently and through ambiguity.
- Flexible to adapt and manage within a dynamic business environment.
- Customer centric.
- Strong business acumen (entrepreneurial); demonstrated strategic thinking.
- Critical thinking skills to support balanced decision making; excellent judgement.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, notably the ability to present complex information in a manner which is simple and easy to understand.
- Experience supporting and executing large-scale, high profile projects / initiatives.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to make fast, fact-based recommendations.
- Experience supporting change and making an impact in cross-functional groups through influence, and by nurturing key relationships at all levels.
Experience in any of the following areas will be considered an asset:
- Product Analytics / Product Management / Product Operations
- Digital, Process Simplification, Technology.
- Project Management.
- Mediation and negotiation.
- Secured Lending and Creditor Products
- Retail and /or Digital Channel experience.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance