Requisition ID: 132653
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. The Team
The Business Banking Technology team is seeking a Business Systems Analyst specializing in Salesforce, who will be responsible for ideation support, design, development, and implementation of software to ensure continuous improvement and evolution in the Business Banking Salesforce ecosystem. Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You will gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- You will be directing day-to-day activities in a manner consistent with our risk culture and the relevant risk appetite statement and limits and communicate it throughout the team.
- You will create an environment in which your team pursues effective and efficient operations of their respective areas while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to risk and compliance
- You will be creating software for Scotiabank Commercial Customers and Scotiabank Employee's
What's in it for you?
- You have an in-depth knowledge of Salesforce platforms and their functionalities (Financial Services Cloud, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, etc.)
- You have extensive experience in gathering requirements for Salesforce features and functionality, including integration related work with Salesforce systems
- You have built/configured out-of-the-box features/functionality leveraging the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform
- You have hands on experience with Financial Services Cloud (e.g., user setup and management, page layout configuration, etc.)
- You participate in the planning/analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancement
- You collaborate to identify business needs and translate them into technical solutions
- You remain current with Salesforce technologies and best practices
- You ensure availability of the Salesforce platform and resolve application issues
- You are an accredited Salesforce Administrator (Administrator or Advanced Administrator)
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We hire you for your talent not just a job so you can grow with us. We'll equip you for success not only in your role, but also in your career as a whole
- Access to thousands of online and in-person courses so you can hone your current skills, or learn new ones
- A competitive rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs on pension and profit sharing, paid vacation, personal & sick days, medical, vision, and dental benefits that start from day one and much more!
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Medical, Systems Analyst, Bank, Banking, Developer, Healthcare, Technology, Finance
Banking, Finance and Insurance Health Care