Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Dept Overview:
Business Banking Credit & Sales Technology Team owns a number of Technical Applications that cover the Sales and Credit underwriting needs of Small Business Banking and Commercial Banking. Some of the applications that fall under our group are CarmaSales, CarmaCredit, CreditLink Business (CLKB), Small Business Offers (SBO), TD Equipment finance (TDEF) etc.
Business Banking Credit & Sales Technology is going through a huge multiyear Transformation journey and we are excited to add some new members to our amazing Team Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone to provide support and produce detailed system requirements and technical and functional specifications that align with standards and frameworks. You will work in close partnership with our ambitious business and technology partners, project teams and stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Work with technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements.
- Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
- Provide operational and process-related analysis and support.
- Respect existing processes and standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, technology delivery and business technology architecture, escalating issues as needed.
- Gain knowledge in own area, stay abreast of technology trends and developments, develop expertise in TD services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services.
- Work with vendors to support business case development (consistent with technology requirements and guidelines) including benefits identification, RFI/RFP and service level agreements
- Coach new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout requirements management life cycle.
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Advanced knowledge of system analysis process and techniques, as well as system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows and business rules.
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA tool; preference to candidates with this knowledge
- Experience in Salesforce - nice to have/ strong asset
- Work independently, actively mentor other team members and lead technical working groups
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.