What is the opportunity?
Are you interested in the opportunity to work as a Business Systems Analyst Student? By applying to this job posting, you will be considered for multiple roles available across RBC Technology & Operations.What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Analyze business requirement documents to identify, track, and resolve business system issues and software requirements
- Assess, research, analyze, and document stakeholder needs and support the development of business solutions that satisfy client needs
- End-to-end collaborative gathering and documentation of information
- Currently enrolled at a Canadian post-secondary institution with a focus on Business Technology Management, Business Analysis, Commerce, Computer Science, Technology or Engineering
- Leadership acumen and a passion to apply it in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Strong MS Office skills - Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge or experience with business analysis process (requirements gathering, documentation, use cases)
What's in it for you?
- Capability to manage multiple priorities across a number of assignments and prioritize effectively
- Experience with or understanding of IT Standards, Methodologies, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Project Management Framework (PMF)
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment & Quantification methodologies
- Familiarity with coding or programming at a beginner level (Java, C++, .Net) and HP Quality Centre
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we accept applications on a rolling basis, but please note that the formal application deadline is May 31, 2021. Should you be selected to progress, someone from our team will reach out directly to provide instructions on next steps. Otherwise, feel free to check for progress updates by logging in to your RBC profile. If the status has not changed, it denotes the fact that your application is still under review.
- Network and build lasting relationships with students from diverse backgrounds from across Canada
- Participate in fun events and gamification challenges to help build your career tool kit while enjoying a work-life balance
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and learning opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and highly performing team
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Enjoy a comfortable work environment with the option to dress casually
While there is no one date when our employees will return, we can confirm that the majority of Fall Work Integrated Learning | Co-op positions will start working remotely, however may transition to working at an RBC office as essential service restrictions are lifted JOB SUMMARY
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Career Level: Student Job
Position Level: PL11
Application Deadline: 05/31/2021
Req ID: 354696