Permanent Reference code
:124260 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join our team as a Manager responsible for overseeing Product Development, Operations & Maintenance, and Support functions within our organization. This pivotal role requires exceptional leadership, strategic thinking, and a deep understanding of product lifecycle management, operational efficiency, and customer support. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in driving innovation, maintaining product excellence, and ensuring seamless customer experiences. This role plays a critical part in the success of a product by serving as the bridge between various teams, stakeholders, and customers. Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage project plans for product development, operations and maintenance, and support initiatives.
- Monitor project progress, identify risks, and implement mitigation strategies.
- Ensure effective communication among team members and stakeholders, providing updates and reports as needed.
- Lead and manage cross-functional product development teams.
Operations & Maintenance:
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to define product roadmaps and strategies.
- Oversee the end-to-end product development process from ideation to product release.
- Ensure adherence to project timelines, budgets, and quality standards.
- Foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within the product development teams.
- Collaborate with product development team in conceptualizing, planning, and executing new product initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g., business, communications, technology) to define product requirements, features, and specifications.
- Ensure that product development projects adhere to timelines, budgets, and quality standards.
- Conduct regular product reviews and make data-driven decisions to optimize product performance and user experience.
- Develop and implement robust operational processes to ensure the efficient and smooth running of business operations.
- Work closely with relevant departments to identify operational constraints and implement effective solutions.
- Develop and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitor and participate in the customer support function to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of customer inquiries and issues.
- Collaborate with the Support team to maintain high customer satisfaction levels.
- Analyze support metrics and customer feedback to identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes.
- Foster a customer-centric culture across the organization.
- Work with other teams to address recurring issues and communicate product updates to customers.
About the teamDeloitte Global:
- Facilitate open and transparent communication within the team, ensuring that information flows smoothly and team members are well-informed.
- Participate in performance evaluations and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Facilitate professional development opportunities to enhance team skills and knowledge.
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global CoRe provides seven fundamental services to Deloitte around the world: knowledge services, creative services, contact center, data management assessment services, data protection, procurement, and real estate. We develop new and innovative ways to improve how these services are delivered across the organization, leveraging our global scope and strength to serve our organization within and across borders. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is a plus, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- Proven experience in product development and lifecycle management.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Background in operations and maintenance.
- Experience in customer support management.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a track record of managing and motivating teams.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Familiarity with AzureDevOps, SharePoint, MS Project, and wire-framing or visualization tools is a plus.
- Experience working with Agile development processes. SAFe certification is a plus.
- Experience in packaged software development.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Project Manager, Data Management, PLM, Product Manager, Technology, Data, Customer Service, Management, Operations
Management and Executive