Business Management Analyst
Reference ID: 232392BR
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Technology Risk Management and Information Security (TRMIS) is a group of technology, security and risk professionals in Canada, the U.S. and the U.K., focused on managing a comprehensive program to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls.
The Cyber Security Team is responsible for protecting the Bank, customers and employees by mitigating and identifying technology threats to TD. Development of effective risk management programs help ensure TD's best-in-class cyber security approach.
What We Stand For
The TRMIS program is continuously evolving to mitigate risks to the bank, including introducing new initiatives and improved defense. With a layered approach to protect customers, employees and the bank from cyber threats, TD manages, challenges and reviews technology controls for all business applications .
There's room to grow in all of it.
• Works closely with Business Managers to support TRMIS Domains and respond to any requests for business analysis or reports.
• Execute Business Management Processes with consist adherence to schedule and quality objectives.
• Work with the Business Managers to help provide actionable insights via Business Management processes.
• Support business planning cycles (budget, forecast, staffing models, organizational design).
• Own/maintain Resource Book of Record, ensuring accuracy, integrity and timely updates.
• Publish reporting and organizational charts to provide People Managers the tools they need to effectively manage staffing.
• Support labor recovery by ensuring effective Time-Tracking Governance reporting, Clarity setup and by coaching People Managers as required.
• Identify operational efficiencies and opportunities within team operations.
• Support overall TRMIS Business Management strategy and objectives.
• Financial / Resource Planning
• Ability to a customer centric culture
• Ability to maintain a high degree of quality and accuracy in all deliverables
• Ability to manage competing priorities
• Acts with urgency to eliminate roadblocks, resolve or escalate issues
• Strong work ethic and delivery focused mindset•Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable dealing with all levels in the client organization
• Comfortable taking business direction from multiple leaders in a matrix management environment.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted: February 11, 2019
Closes: April 12, 2019