Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.What will your typical day look like?
- Act as the primary Cybersecurity contact / trusted adviser for their assigned global account's leadership (Partners/Principles/CTO etc.), Global IT leadership, application owners/developers and any other key personnel
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of their account's business processes, core systems, technologies, data, customers, and delivery partners
- Represent Cybersecurity on their account's weekly team calls, monthly customer updates, and quarterly business reviews with CTO/CIO, stakeholders and other account team members
- Lead all Cyber related activities associated with their assigned account, including demand management and annual planning or budgeting requirements relating to Cyber related services
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders and internal teams on the progress against agreed cyber priorities and deliver valuable insights into the Account team on upcoming cyber activities
- Establish effective working relationships within the GTS Account Teams, global business and across the entire organisation to further the effectiveness of the firm's global security program/strategy
- Uphold the firm's Global Information Security Policies and Standards across all assigned business accounts and enabling technology areas
- Communicate and oversee technical implementations of all security solutions/services required to meet business objectives
- Proactively identify noncompliance and areas of potential improvement, and facilitate development and deployment of standard solutions
- Engage with clients and customers as needed to assist the business to achieve its objectives by representing our security program, supporting internal and external communication of security
- Participate in region/business unit related conferences, client facing engagement, industry forums to represent the Cyber Security program
- Provide regular and timely reporting on the status of cyber security across the region/business unit
- Provide escalation path for security issues, incidents and inquiries
- Work with Security Incident Response and Crisis Management teams to assist in effectively driving incidents to acceptable resolution; assist with investigations as needed
- Closely collaborate with the Cyber Security Architecture and Engineering teams to help develop technical roadmaps
- Assist on the implementation and translation of information security policies
- Educate Cybersecurity teams around the business unit's processes and needs
- Provide insight and requirements obtained from the global account teams into the design and implementation of new Cybersecurity shared services
About the team
- Work with Global line of business CTOs and CIOs to help execute their business strategy
- Works closely with the Global Business Services and Member Firm Services organizations to understand all products and services being consumed globally and effectively integrate security into their projects, processes and services.
- Work in partnership with the Security Assessment Services and Enterprise Security Architecture teams to ensure IT solutions being delivered adhere to appropriate assessments and adhere to agreed architectural designs
- Works closely with the Shared Security Services owners to ensure Account team requirements and associated priorities are understood and delivered
- Work closely with the Project Management Office (PMO) on all pipeline/demand items and active projects, ensuring that security assessment and architect teams are aware and engaged where necessary
Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
The Deloitte Global Cybersecurity function is responsible for enhancing data protection, standardizing and securing critical infrastructure, and gaining cyber visibility through security operations centers. The Cybersecurity organization delivers a comprehensive set of security services to Deloitte's global network of firms around the globe.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A degree in business administration, a technology-related field, or equivalent education-related experience preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of combined experience in a cybersecurity relationship/account management type role, with at least 3 years holding a management and leadership role
- Experience working in a matrix model, as the BISO will be required to support efforts associated with their assigned global account, across multiple regions or organizational functions
- Experience of the following in a highly complex and global organization will be beneficial: promoting business and/or cybersecurity strategies working with individuals across different time zones highly regulated areas e.g. governmental, financial services (tax, accountancy, audit)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
- Ability to translate technical/security issues to business users
- Strong relationship, team building and facilitation skills
- Knowledge and experience of Information Security Risk and Security governance
- Ability to travel as needed (no more than 25-35%)
- Professional security management certification strongly desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.