Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Are you passionate about generating smart demand for artificial intelligence (AI) and igniting AI curiosity? The AI Institute is Deloitte's forum to showcase and advocate for everything to do with AI. What will your typical day look like?
Reporting to AI Institute Sponsor and AI Institute Leader, the AI Institute Manager is responsible for driving the AI Institute as Canada's preeminent forum for collaborating with organizations and ecosystem partners to start or scale AI capabilities.
The AI Institute Manager will lead initiatives that empower Deloitte staff members, Partners, Clients and eco-system players to explore and apply AI to deliver business outcomes. Those initiatives include, but are not limited to thought leadership, eminence, eco-system management and AI literacy. The AI Institute Manager will:
Thought Leadership and Eminence:
- Lead the design, research and distribution of thought leadership and eminence on key topical AI issues as per local and global editorial calendar. Eminence creation and distribution include contributions to global and Canadian publications, podcasts, books, and speaking engagements at conferences.
- Build stronger relationships and affiliations with universities, research institutes, vendors, technology incubators, start-ups and non for profits
- Jointly design and deliver programs and initiatives that benefit multiple stakeholders through the application or research on AI
- Keep the AI Institute eco-system partners informed about potential collaborations and business opportunities
- Coordinate external and internal initiatives to increase AI literacy among clients, Partners and Staff
o External AI Literacy:
o Plan and host monthly client AI Institute webinars on different topics related to AI
o Lead the design and delivery of industry focused AI literacy session
o Plan and host monthly AI literacy sessions for Partners and Staff
o Oversee translation of key AI literacy resources
o Create and maintain a virtual library of AI literacy assets
Governance and Communications:
About the team
- Plan and host quarterly AI Institute Council Meetings to suggest initiatives for the AI Institute and generate alignment at the Green Dot Level
The AI Institute is Deloitte's forum to showcase and advocate for everything to do with artificial intelligence (AI). It helps our clients, Deloitte practitioners and eco-system partners start or scale AI capabilities. It provides thought leadership and enablers on AI risks and applications, guiding us towards a world where human-machine teams create a better tomorrow for all.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who :
- Has a minimum of 5 years' experience in AI or a related field and can demonstrate knowledge of AI strategy, use cases, frameworks, best practices and emerging issues in the research and commercial environments
- Is an excellent, ideally bilingual, communicator (both written and verbal). Bilingualism (English/ French) is preferred as the AI Institute is a national program
- Thrives in a fast-paced role that requires adapting quickly to evolving priorities and navigating ambiguous situations
- Is a motivated self-started with the ability to work independently and lead teams in a collaborative fashion
- Works effectively with leaders and can represent Deloitte at the executive level
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production