114496 Cost Centre:
Data Management Employee Referral Program - Potential Reward:
We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your career at Scotiabank.
Contributes to the overall success of the Regulatory Technology team in supporting Global Banking and Markets regulatory programs Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- Support the implementation of technology solution to meet regulatory requirements
- Elicit and document requirements for project and enhancement requests
- Formulate system scope and objectives, and validate the development requirements, testing, training and implementation of application(s)
- Liaison with upstream and downstream system owners to understand the format and semantic content of data
- Preparation of technical specifications and documentation
- Coordinate requirements gathering and testing activities
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of deliverables through
- Participation in the production of implementation strategies
- Presentation of proposed changes to applicable audiences
- 3 years in Business Analyst role within a Financial Services Institution with experience in Regulatory projects in Capital Markets
- Good knowledge of financial products and process in Capital Markets
- Strong technical and data analytical skills, experience with SQL (Oracle, or Sybase, SQL Server), NoSQL databases (ElasticSearch), and Python
- Good understanding of current IT practices, systems development techniques especially requirements specification and testing methodologies
- Results-oriented and highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- University degree or technical institute certificate or related work experience
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Business Analyst, Regulatory Affairs, Bank, Banking, Developer, Finance, Legal, Technology
Banking, Finance and Insurance