All companies are not the same. What makes TD special as a business is also, what makes us special as an employer. Why TD?TD's Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and create impact at work and in your community. That's our unique and inclusive culture.Department Overview
Co-op and Internship opportunities allow you to gain valuable work experience across a number of the businesses at TD. You will work with experienced colleagues, receive world class training, and be part of a community of students across TD, where you will have an impact, grow as individual and experience our culture of care.
Our Momentum Program
is offered with select Co-op and Internship roles and is designed to help you better understand the TD business, build on critical career capabilities, and broaden your professional network. This program is designed to complement your on-the job experience and features:
- Leadership talks with key Leaders from across the organization
- Lunch and Learns on topics such as Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion and Personal Branding and so much more
You will have the opportunity to work with one of our various teams within the Technology group. We are looking for someone who will be an ambitious and dedicated contributor to our team. Not only is this an opportunity for promising career growth, but meaningful work awaits both on business and technology fronts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Market research and the delivery/interpretation of industry analysis
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders concerning requirements, project status, and issues to align business strategies with technology solutions
- Establish and maintain standards for consistent dashboard and reporting formats
- Solves technical issues/processes and understands complex details and supports one or more business processes
- Bringing a high level of verbal and interpersonal communication skills to relate to other business and technology partners
- Sourcing innovative solutions for intricate and difficult situations through strong resource and problem-solving abilities.
Additional Information Please note that this is a general posting. If you are selected for an interview, more information regarding which business group and the specific job duties will be provided.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree majoring in relevant technology programs, such as Business Administration, Commerce, Business Technology Management, Information Technology Management, Economics, or Technology Sciences
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree with the intent of going back to school at of the start of your work term
- A curiosity and passion in technology
- Creative market research and analysis abilities in order to stay current with trends relating to FinTechs and new technologies
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Experience presenting data visually and creatively
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication with ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to develop good business relationships with customers, business partners and stakeholders
- General technical understanding Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and working experience with SharePoint
- Ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role.
- Self-starter attitude is a must!
- This position is a 4-month work term and will commence Sept 7 - Dec 23, 2021.
- Applications must include a transcript, cover letter (one letter-sized page or less) and a resume (maximum of 2 pages).
- We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements
- TD is committed to providing you with the best candidate experience and internship in these unique circumstances. As such, work location and start dates are subject to change.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.