THORNHILL OR ANY MAJOR LOCATION IN CANADA The Opportunity:
WSP is undertaking a once in a generation transformation of its business through the global implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP over the next several years - the Horizon Programme. It the right time make a positive change and join over 200 programme members who are delivering this global initiative to accelerate WSP's collaboration and growth by developing and launching a new global digital platform providing access to process, resources and tools that will seamlessly connect WSP globally. The goal of the program is to take the process diversity and 20+ ERP systems worldwide and merge them into 1 Oracle Fusion ERP + Business Analytics platform. The initiative will span everything from Human Resources, Sales, Projects, Procurement and Finance creating one \"Worldwide Single Source of Truth\" for all WSP's business groups.
Our team works virtually around the world on this program, however we will have co-locations approximately one time a quarter. Why WSP?
We offer attractive pay, flexible work options, a great corporate culture, comprehensive and employee-focused benefits including virtual healthcare and a wellness platform as well as great savings programs, and a clear vision for the future. #WeAre WSP A day in the life:
- We value and are committed to upholding a culture of Inclusion and Belonging
- Our Flexible Work Policy - we recognize the importance of balance in our lives and encourage you to prioritize the balance in yours. We will support you on and off the job so you can be fully present in both your work and home lives.
- A Canadian success story - we're proud to wear the red and white of this beautiful country and show the world what Canada has to offer.
- Enhance the world around you - from the environment to the highways, to the buildings and the terrain, WSP is the fabric of Canada.
- Outstanding career opportunities - we're growing and pushing ourselves every day to be greater than yesterday - we're open to your ideas and trying new things.
- A phenomenal collaborative culture and a workforce filled with genuinely good people who are doing humbly important work. Come find out for yourself what it's like to be a part of our journey.
We'd love to hear from you if you have ...
- Work hand in hand with his business subject matter experts (SMEs) to elicit the needs of business
- Gather and analyze business needs and requirements using proven techniques
- Derive and document all requirement regarding reporting, integration, data conversion, compliance and control required for a process
- Assist the business SME in the design of the process. Model and document business and user requirements in user stories, workflows, processes, and business rules using other industry standard techniques
- Document the functional and, sometimes, non-functional requirements of the system
- Interact with system architects and developers to ensure system is properly implemented and validate that user stories have been implemented properly
- Validate unit test results executed by the partner
- Develop documentation to super the super user community for post implementation
- Manage issues and prioritization lists
- Challenges status quo to extend current thinking beyond basis business requirements and help identify opportunities for process optimization and automation
- You will always ensure health and safety policies are followed at all sites and take WSP's Life Saving rules to heart;
- Experience in capturing functional and non-functional requirements / 7+ years of business analysis skills with demonstrated ability to chair/facilitate meetings, and capture and document business user requirements
- Experience with the HCM module in either Oracle EBS and or Cloud, or other large-scale cloud based HCM platforms.
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (French or Spanish will set you apart)
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment leveraging an agile approach
- Very efficient and resourceful in learning new technologies
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
is one of the world's leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.
We have over 65,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 12,000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
- We value our people and our reputation
- We are locally dedicated with international scale
- We are future focused and challenge the status quo
- We foster collaboration in everything we do
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable
Health and Safety is a core paramount value of WSP. Given the importance of keeping one another safe it is expected that you comply with our Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) policy at all times as well as client HSE policies when working at client locations.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. For more information please READ THE FULL POLICY.
WSP Global Inc.