Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
We have an opening for a Global B2B MarTech Program Lead. The ideal candidate exhibits a practiced balance of technical expertise, business strategy, storytelling and relationship building. The studio thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous and collaborative environment where learning is a constant and multiple initiatives running in parallel.
Key skills include:
About the teamDeloitte Global Culture:
- Ability to think strategically to accelerate the vision and objectives of the program(s)
- Understand business challenges at the local and global level to drive change and innovation to improve the customer experience and distinguish Deloitte in the marketplace
- Working with IT and business leaders to translate business objectives into concrete, pragmatic deliverables and timelines
- Understand B2B marketing strategies and organizational goals to advise and orchestrate the delivery of technology solutions at the macro and micro level
- Tech savvy individual who can quickly grasp conceptually how existing and emerging technology works and integrates in a Global environment
- Looking ahead and staying on top of innovation and non-IT factors that impact technology and the digital experience
- Data-driven mindset with a pragmatic approach to extract insights that are impactful to leaders
- F.A.I.L. mindset to accelerate innovation and embrace ambiguity to extract business value
- Lead IT projects with Global IT standards and methodologies at the forefront to minimize risks
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Technology Services works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- BSA certification (CBAP or CCBA) preferred but not required
- Minimum 10+ years of related business analysis
- Minimum of 5+ years of running an IT or digital marketing program(s)
- Experience in leading and inspiring a distributed, agile team to deliver outcomes
- Strong capabilities facilitating strategic discussions with IT and business stakeholders
- Ability to leverage analytics to inform strategy and tactical execution
- Experience in partnering with a governance board to capture, prioritize and reconcile competing business priorities
- Excellent presentation skills and executive presence with a focus on storytelling
- Ability to deliver on strategies that impact digital channels (i.e., web, social, email, mobile app, voice apps, etc.)
- Experience with some digital marketing tools and concepts (i.e., marketing automation, data platform, digital asset management, SEO, account-based marketing, GDPR, etc.)
- Successfully delivered IT projects and with cross-functional teams in a matrix-oriented enterprise
- Ability to travel 10% or less
- Experience collaborating with brand, marketing and/or agency stakeholders
- Ability to establish marketing data modeling and architecture
- Project management and planning skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working with Agile development processes
- Scrum master certification is a plus
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production