At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Brand Manager - chatr mobile
Are you passionate about brands that challenge the status quo? Are you continually searching for inspiration to understand how brands can increase their relevance with consumers? Do you have the motivation needed to take a brand to the next level and contribute to its transformation into a loved brand? Are you a seasoned, passionate, and disciplined brand marketer with a track record of success? Are you prepared with analytical and competitive facts, a strategic thinker and can bring forth solutions?
At chatr, we are on a journey to grow our marketing practice and we are seeking Brand Manager with deep experience in understanding broadcast, digital, social, experiential and customer base marketing. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can navigate the creative development and media planning process. Comfortable developing communications briefs and understand the value it brings to the overall process. Developing strong working relationships with our internal Marketing, Digital and Performance Metric business partners, the broader Rogers Brand team, Legal and Agency partners (Creative and Media) in order to bring winning campaigns to market on brand, on time, and on budget.
If this vision inspires you, the role of Brand Manager is for you. This position will be responsible for developing and leading the execution of wireless campaigns with the end goal of creating differentiation in the market to achieve business targets ands capture the greatest share. What you will be doing: Lead the planning and execution brand campaigns
Brand positioning development
- Plan and deliver full year integrated marketing/brand campaign calendars with Business units, Products, and Agency partners, including awareness building and acquisition, base upsell, cross-sell and lifecycle management campaigns
- Lead small, medium, and large sized cross functional campaigns - from the development of insight-driven communications briefs through to in-market execution and post campaign analysis
- Manage the execution of production process - working closely with internal, agency and production partners to meet deadlines and track campaigns
- Manage the implementation of communication programs with a quarter over quarter outlook
- Thoroughly understand production processes, actively explore opportunities to improve speed to market and efficiency
- Regularly communicate project status and timeline updates to internal stakeholders
- Publish project post-analysis reports with recommendations for future campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate competitive activities and share points of view on opportunities for chatr
- Prioritize and juggle many tasks and projects at once.
- Effectivity work within a team environment.
Budget management and planning
- Create brand differentiation in market to achieve business targets and capture the greatest share
- Work closely with internal team counterparts to understand and shape brand strategy, business requirements, product details, and consumer insights
- Ensure product alignment to overarching brand strategy
- Develop and evolve brand positioning campaign to enhance brand recognition and brand health
What you bring:
- Support Senior Brand Manager in development of annual and quarterly brand strategy
- Responsible for strategy and execution of Search Engine Mareketing working closely with internal/external partners to manage the strategy against the quarterly search budget.
- Track campaign and production budget
- Contribute to budget planning and management to ensure optimal allocation of resources.
- University or College degree, preferably in marketing, advertising or communications
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience in brand management, marketing, advertising an asset
- Strategic thinking with big picture perspective, while able to attention to details
- Demonstrates an understanding of brand building knowledge
- Managing complex organizational structures and relationships
- Data-driven and analytical, able to assess and understand how to leverage and summarize data to improve strategies and campaigns.
- Able to manage a large number of projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with proven track record of program implementation and planning
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral for presentation purpose.
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry an asset
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Marketing & Marketing Communication Requisition ID:
208487 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Marketing Job Segment:
Brand Manager, Branding, Telecom, Telecommunications, Network, Marketing, Technology
Find similar jobs:
Sales and Marketing