What is the opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities branch in Stratford is currently seeking a Part-Time Branch Operations Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will provide superior service along with administrative and operational support to clients and employees. This part-time opportunity is for 9 months posiibly longer for a minimum of 15 hours per week. Note: This is a contract position What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Answer the telephone and greet clients in an open, friendly manner
- Provide attentive and accurate service to clients and respond to their needs
- Complete administrative tasks to help the Management team: manage office stationery orders, boardroom scheduling, and provide support to the Branch Administrator when needed
- Prepare cheques and daily bank deposits
- Deal with incoming and outgoing funds
- Process account opening and related account documentation
- Exceptional client servicing skills
- A professional approach to all situations to create a positive working environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete duties independently seeking out own answers and solutions
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
What's in it for you?
- Experience in the financial services industry
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.JOB SUMMARY City:Stratford
Address:187 Ontario St.
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Required Travel (%):0
Req ID:335241 Posting Notes: SF:EFC; SF:JB
Sales and Marketing