Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact. Job Description
Are you a passionate leader who sets a vision that inspires others? Can you mentor a team to improve, enhance and promote positive customer experiences and build financial confidence in our bank? If so, then get yourself into this role. As a Branch Manager I,
you will be contributing to our overall success through your exceptional leadership, customer experience and people management skills.
In this role, you would be expected to:
- Develop, lead, and coach the team on customer advice conversations and strategies to improve the overall customer experience and increase employee and customer confidence
- Enhance branch processes within the budget to achieve operational excellence
- Administer the overall strategy for the branch by handling branch duties related to mutual funds, real estate secured credit and other compliance-related issues
- Work closely with Wealth and Business Banking to stay abreast of end-to-end processes, emerging issues and industry regulations
- Generate banking solutions demand by building effective customer relationships and referral sources while maintaining confidentiality and accuracy
- Serve as the highest point of escalation for the branch to resolve raised issues
- Cultivate an interconnected team to grow the business and maximize its efficiency, effectiveness and scale by finding improvement opportunities
- Build and lead a high performing team by using their talent optimally and ensuring their performance management activities are undertaken and completed as per human resources policies
- Provide both leadership and mentorship to the team and ensure ideal employee scheduling to meet customer demands in tight deadlines
- Help build informative, fair, and positive work environment by sharing skills and knowledge, promoting open dialogue and motivating team to achieve common goals and objectives
- Undergraduate degree with over 4 years of relevant experience
- Completion of Branch Compliance Officer (BCO) and IFIC or CSC Course
- In-depth knowledge of advanced investing and credit processes and risks to identify, track and resolve gaps effectively
- Proficiency in software tools including MS Office, and internet applications
- Strong communication skills to liaise with customers, employee and cross functional teams
- A thorough and accurate decision maker who can exercise discretion and judgement skills when working with confidential information
- A compassionate leader with demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced work environment through strong communication, organizational, planning and time management skills
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.