You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 200,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 154 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Position Summary
The KPMG HR Shared Services Centre (HR SSC) provides a streamlined delivery of standardized transactional, operational and consultative services using a scalable shared service model, to deliver process and time efficiencies while ensuring compliance.
As a member of the HR Shared Services Centre, the SSC Recruiting Coordinator provides general recruitment support to the SSC Recruiting Centre and Talent Attraction, as well as direct support to internal business units for internal movements. This position requires general knowledge of recruiting policies, processes, and practices. This position reports to the Team Lead, HR SSC within the Recruiting Operations Team. The successful candidate for this role must be flexible to work on a rotational shift basis from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST. What you will do
- Be accountable for the delivery of excellent client-focused service by engaging in active listening and projecting the highest level of professionalism in every interaction;
- Effectively use ServiceNow, our incident management system, to manage questions and cases and track related communications;
- Support a team of Talent Attraction Managers and Recruiters in full-cycle recruitment, as well as provide direct support to internal business units and employees for internal movements;
- Facilitate the strategic advertising of all vacancies both internally and externally by: liaising with external vendors to create and place print advertisements in targeted venues, maintaining the job posting data in ServiceNow to allow for ROI metric tracking and reporting, conducting internet research on niche postings as requested;
- Resume screening of candidates within the applicant tracking system;
- Administer background checks for new hires through the vendor and ensuring completion of required checks;
- Conducting thorough prescreening of candidates as required and providing detailed documentation and recommendations to the Talent Attraction Managers/Recruiters;
- Direct sourcing where appropriate to attract passive candidates;
- Drafting all offer letters, having a detailed understanding of the offer letter content unique to varying functions, geographies, and position types/levels. This will include the ability to identify and resolve any discrepancies in the offer request form before drafting the letter;
- Managing the candidate post-offer acceptance process, ensuring a proper close off and completion of the recruitment cycle;
- Act as an ambassador for KPMG to ensure candidates are provided with a positive recruitment experience;
- Providing regular and effective communication to the various stakeholders and ensure issues and obstacles are escalated appropriately;
- Effectively use our application tracking system in support of recruitment processes;
- Actively participate in team meetings and provide support to peers to ensure consistency in the provision of support to internal clients;
- Engage in project work as required.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Bachelors or post-graduate degree in HR or related field;
- Bilingual: French and English
- A business support professional with a minimum of 2 years previous relevant experience in a client service focused environment;
- Demonstrated ability to learn detailed business processes;
- Perform well under pressure and demonstrate adaptability in managing unexpected situations;
- Demonstrate strong relationship building skills and the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a high volume environment, while still maintaining a high level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize work based on requirements of multiple stakeholders;
- Proven ability to deal with sensitive materials with a high degree of tact and discretion;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) (English and French);
- Knowledge of basic recruitment processes or experience;
- Computer proficiency with MS Outlook, Word and Excel, and a strong aptitude and comfort with ATS and other tools/technology
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org