At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
This position requires written and oral fluency in English. The successful candidate may be required to support or collaborate with English-speaking colleagues or stakeholders while at KPMG. The successful candidate may be required to create, interpret and/or apply policies, practices, laws and and/or regulations during the regular course of their employment.
Reporting to the Pursuits Center of Excellence Manager, the Pursuits Projects Specialist will work on a variety of initiatives to improve the quality of our proposals and our processes, manage resourcing, tools and channels of communication.
The Pursuits Projects Specialist will work closely with the Pursuits Community team and the Offshore Pursuit team to understand internal client needs, prioritize projects, plan resources, define scope and timing, manage stakeholders, and identify process improvements to streamline a client-first experience. What you will do
- Monitor Anglophone and Francophone bidder sites daily for new opportunities. Order RfPs and relevant documents. Assist in submitting proposals.
- Retrieve report of new proposal support needed and allocate regional, Offshore and contractor resources to support the proposal management using ServiceNow.
- Coordinate projects to enhance and develop our Pursuit processes from start to finish. Gather requirements from stakeholders, define scope, timing and budget (if needed), actively manage the project throughout its lifecycle.
Tools and Portals management
- Be the first point of contact for technical support on our content management database (adding users, liaising with IT and supplier, etc.) and our internal Sharepoint portal (changing page components, proposing new designs, etc.).
Reporting and invoices
What you bring to the role
- Create and update reports in Excel and PowerBI on proposals activity.
- Review and process vendors invoices.
- Personifies KPMG's values in action: a passionate client-first approach. Problem-solving attitude. Attention to details. Strive for excellence.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in project coordination
- Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration, Marketing, or Journalism or equivalent experience.
- Bilingualism in French and English is required. Writing skills will be tested.
- Exceptional organizational, multitasking and communications skills. Attention to detail and problem solving will be crucial to this role.
- Ability to exceed internal and external customer expectations through timely, effective and service oriented communication
- A proven aptitude for initiative and innovation.
- A positive approach to change with an ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, quick learner and willingness to develop new skills.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here .
This is a remote/hybrid position. #li-remote Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Government Sales and Marketing