Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Build a network of colleagues for life Do you hold experience working in a large multi-jurisdictional payroll environment? This might be the right opportunity for you. Keep reading!What will your typical day look like?
As the Bilingual Payroll Coordinator, you will be the point of contact for ~2,000 Quebec based employees, both English and French speaking.
You will be responsible for the following:
• End to end processing of firm's payroll in an accurate and timely manner
• Execution of all payroll case management activities
• Completion of gross to net pay calculations and payroll balancing
• Investigation and resolution of payroll issues with various stakeholders (ie: Talent, Legal, Benefits provider)
• Preparation and submission of payroll deductions and remittances as required
• Completion of year end activities About the team
The Bilingual Payroll Coordinator is part of an eight-person administration team responsible for the processing and administration of Deloitte's National Payroll. The successful candidate would be responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of Payroll and related Client Services, including data entry and reporting. This position provides payroll support to all employees and lines of business.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
• Has excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French.
• Has or is working towards a Canadian Payroll Association Certification.
• Holds a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a large multi-jurisdictional payroll environment.
• Has excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.