Line of Service
Internal Firm ServicesIndustry/Sector
IFS - AdministrationManagement Level
SpecialistJob Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You'll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
Our team provides document production assistance based on PwC's template requirements. As part of the team, you'll be helping with template selection, formatting and incorporation of customised changes based on client need.What to consider before applying
• This role requires the candidate to be fluent in French and English.
• This is a remote position, requiring the ability to work virtually. #LI-Remote Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Financial Statements Specialist (WordPro) you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Financial statements (using macros) and other financial documents
• Annual reports
• Formatting, editing of PwC branded corporate documents (very occasionally those of some clients) such as letters, memos, training manuals, tables, resumes, reports, presentations, proposals, invitations, brochures, and other digital and print documents, using appropriate software available in the company
• Understand PwC's brand strategy, verbal, visual and written identity guidelines, and act as a brand champion
• Working from the WordPro application, assign job requests to self from the queue
• Collaborate with partners and staff
• Deliver high quality output by managing client expectations and delivering to deadlines
• Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail - check own and others' work to identify and correct inaccuracies and inconsistencies in format and/or brand
• Review final documents for compliance and quality control standards
• Take ownership of inquiries, resolving or escalating as appropriate
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions
• Demonstrate strong client service focus in dealing with both external and internal clients, displaying an image of Firm values, professionalism, discretion, integrity and tact
• Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, adaptable and able to work within tight deadlines, demonstrating flexibility
• Work as part of a team which means agreeing to fill in for other team members on a specific project, locally and nationally, and contribute to other team activities as directed Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Openness to new work tools
• Ability to adapt to different ways of working
• Have at least one year of work experience in a similar position or have transferable experience in technical document production
• Have successfully obtained at least a CEGEP/college degree or higher and related work experience required
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms)
• Knowledge of Caseware/Logis software is an asset
• Basic knowledge of accounting is an asset
• Be able to work under pressure and be available to work overtime in busy periods
• The ability to work well both independently and in a team environment, by creating a positive working atmosphere, and supporting each other to combine individual strengths to enhance team performance
• Effective listening skills; excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English
• Excellent judgment, strong problem-solving skills and able to probe and take appropriate actions in ambiguous situations
• Fluent in French and English
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Be a part of The New Equation.
Chez PwC Canada, notre atout le plus précieux, c'est notre personnel. Et c'est en apprenant les uns des autres que nous devenons plus forts. Nous avons à cœur de créer une communauté équitable et inclusive de professionnels de la résolution de problèmes, dans laquelle chacun se sent vraiment à sa place. Nous savons que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et, pour nous, donner confiance au public et résoudre des problèmes importants n'est possible que si notre milieu de travail reflète la diversité de la société dans laquelle nous vivons.
Nous tenons à répondre à vos besoins tout au long du processus de demande d'emploi, d'entrevue et d'embauche. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d'adaptation pour être parfaitement à l'aise, faites-le-nous savoir à l'étape de la demande d'emploi.
Pour en savoir plus sur l'inclusion et la diversité chez PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/fr/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Faites partie de La Nouvelle équation.