Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Edmonton; Gatineau; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver; Victoria; Winnipeg
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office. If you thrive in a busy virtual team environment that requires teamwork and independent work, has deadlines, project management requirements and a changing environment, this is the job for you!What will your typical day look like?
From a CRM standpoint, you will be entering account and opportunity information, ensuring compliance with firm standards, updating/editing opportunities for the Audit practice and performing simplified background and conflict checks. You will also be generating CAEA, uploading pricing told and understanding confidentiality in all aspects. You will create WBS codes and edit them accurately in SAP, respond to requests quickly, liaise with Deloitte team members and participate in adhoc special projects as required.About the team
You will be part of a virtual team of 20+ members across Canada and internationally and you will be supporting the requests of the Audit Central Team, a large portion which is situated in Quebec.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- Has advanced skills in Microsoft office package (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Can communicate in French and English (both written and spoken - mandatory)
- Prioritizes and manages your workload while providing efficient service for the business
- Works effectively in a virtual team environment as well as independently
- Has CRM knowledge and SAP knowledge (asset)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.