Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you've come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we're making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
The Benefits Manager will have subject matter expertise in the areas of plan design, analysis, project management, compliance, and execution of the company's benefit's offerings to Canadian team members - compensation, healthcare coverage, retirement plan, well-being and time-off. The Benefits Manager collaborates with cross-functional team members to successfully execute our Total Rewards strategy.This role is a Hybrid position reporting into our Toronto locationResponsibilities
• Oversee and support benefits administration locally, including coordination with vendors and benefits team. Ensure benefits strategy is executed efficiently and plans are kept compliant with relevant Canadian and provincial laws and regulations.
• Work closely with the Benefits Leadership to administer medical, prescription drug, dental insurance, as well as retirement, life insurance, disability insurance and other benefits.
• Manage and monitor benefits costs and provide periodic updates to HR and Finance. Facilitate benefit renewal discussions with broker, benefits leadership, Finance, and HR.
• Work closely with Compensation Team to monitor and ensure pay/labor legislative compliance.
• Supports PeopleSoft HR system maintenance related to field associates.
• Conducts analysis and creates reports related to compensation.
• Assist in administering compensation programs to support the business.
• Coordinate leave of absence with associates and disability vendor, providing relevant information such as last day worked, job description, accommodations, and return to work date.
• Partner with HR on Wellness initiatives to support a healthy workplace.
• Partner with the Benefits Leadership to develop educational benefits materials, resources and training.
• Recommend and assist in development of Total Rewards policy revisions, processes and procedures
• Monitor legislation to ensure benefit plans are compliant with regulatory requirementsQualifications
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance, business, statistics, mathematics, or actuarial science and 3-5 years of hands-on work experience in benefits including design, administration, compliance, reporting and funding. Consulting experience a plus.
• Results oriented possessing strong analytical skills, be hands-on and willing to work at the tactical and strategic levels
• Proven technical experience successfully managing multiple team projects simultaneously and producing quality deliverables on time
• Ability to work independently, have a sense of accountability as well as work cooperatively in a close team environment
• Passion for analyzing data, solving problems and sharing solutions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Familiar with DOL, IRS and ERISA regulations governing benefit plans
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft a plus