All Security PersonnelFrom:
March 5th, 2021Closing Date:
COVID Extra Support Site:
12-hour shifts (Continentals Days and Continental Nights)Pay Rate:
$15.50/hr. "Rates are based on a levelling system"
Are you interested in starting a career in a fast paced and growing industry? As a provider of security services to clients with complex security needs, Paladin Security Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for you to give back to your community, while developing skills for future careers. Our training programs are also a leader in the security industry, and they will help prepare you for advancements, as well as build your resume for a potential career in law enforcement.
Site Description: Headquartered on a 22-acre campus in Ontario and fully affiliated with the University of Toronto, Baycrest is the global leader in developing and providing innovations in aging and brain health. Baycrest is unique in the world, combining a comprehensive system of care for aging patients, one of the world's top research institutes in cognitive neuroscience, dedicated centre's focused on mitigating the impact of age-related illness and impairment, and unmatched global knowledge exchange and commercialization capacity.
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our guards; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
At the time of the interview applicant must be able to produce proof of completion of the following prerequisites:
- Greet visitors to the hospital.
- Great communication skills and customer service.
- Access Control
- Assist visitors with direction as required.
- Inform security or medical personnel about persons of interest or escalated scenarios.
Successful completion of the following requirements provided by Paladin are mandatory prior to placement:
- Immunization Record
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- Must be able to successfully pass the mask fit test
- First Aid & CPR - Level C
- Management of Aggressive Behavior
- Use of Force
- Report Writing
Upon hire successful applicants will be required to complete the following Paladin online courses:
- Additional courses as assigned
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Customer Service
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Patrol Procedures
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Diversity Awareness
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Finding the OHS Manual
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Paladin OHS Orientation
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Dealing with People with Mental Illness
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Workplace Respect
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Slips, Trips and Falls
- Additional courses as assigned
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (Any)
Valid Ontario Security License
Additional Information / Benefits Should you have any questions on this process, kindly contact the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Temporary / Seasonal
position 1st Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security