Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Job Description
Work closely with the AML Leadership team and Technology Services and AML Technology leadership to execute the Canadian Amendments and delivery; including:
•Ownership of the TS Delivery of the Canadian Amendments Program
•Defining the optimal path, prioritization and strategy for the sequencing and implementation to deliver against the Canadian Amendments Program, including influencing the business priorities, required investments and associated benefits.
•Work with AML business, and EPDE to construct and own technology components of the business case for the project work streams associated with this Program
•Drive the alignment of technology & tools to support the business architecture target state and align to DASH and other AML strategic initiatives in flight such as the US AML 6.3 Upgrade fast follows and the Canadian AML 6.3 Upgrade
• Manage the TS budget and executive socialization of status, financials and issue and mitigation strategies to ensure clarity and consistent understanding across all stakeholders including any re-prioritization.
•Partners with external vendors and internal teams, end-users, to identify, select and implement technologies to support identified business requirements.Requirements
This is a senior role with high expectations; the ideal candidate should have extensive experience in a large and complex program delivery, preferably within the context of financial institutions.Strategic Thinking
People Leadership and Influence
- History of delivering impact and results within groups and organizations, developing and executing on strategies to deliver both short term and long term results
- Stellar at talent management
Relationship Building and Communications
- Proven leadership - the ability to work in multiple teams, manage stakeholders at varying levels within the organization and align leadership
- Experienced in leading and building effective teams and delivering superior results in both the short and long term
- Ability to motivate, develop, inspire and empower others to proactively adapt to changing environments
- Promote positive inter-team interactions and bring a high level of enthusiasm to projects
- Excellent client relationship skills at the project leadership level, demonstrated effective teamwork, and a track record of consistently exceeding goals
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at senior levels, build deep relationships with various business groups
- Experienced with working in both a technical and business context and able to translate technical concepts into easy to understand business language
- Demonstrated relationship building, people management and leadership skills with a superior ability to make things happen through influence and by nurturing key partnership relationships
- Demonstrated ability to successfully function in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior demonstrated people management skills
- A proven strategic planner, change agent and advocate able to balance business realities, regulatory expectations and leading industry practices
- Ability to vision, lead and deliver innovative and integrated (technology, people and process) solutions
- Superior multi-tasking skills and ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented, complex environment
- Ability to synthesize, simplify and communicate complex information and theoretical concepts to all levels of the organization
- Ability to operate in an evolving, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Leadership of cross functional teams
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.