Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
ITS Employee Enablement plans and delivers ongoing support for all employee-enabling technologies at TD—desktop and mobile. We add value to our teams and business partners by delivering solutions that help employees share and collaborate with their colleagues in real time, find relevant information faster and choose how they connect and communicate with our customers. With access to leading tools and technologies, our teams are well-equipped to deliver a legendary experience to our customers.
This role has a wide reach across our colleague communities. Ensuring that our services are operational at all times, in turn allowing our employees to do their jobs servicing our customers. Job Description Individual Accountabilities:
Key Shared Accountabilities:
- End-to-end Engineering, solution design, build, release and support for Enterprise Voice, video, conferencing and Office collaboration.
- Engineering, solution design, build and release of Enterprise Audio Visual and Office Collaboration solutions.
- Product management of voice, video, conferencing and Collaboration services
- Lifecycle management
- Requirements management
- Release management
- Budget management
- Ensure that all products operate within the appropriate control requirements of the service
- Service management for voice, video, and conferencing services
- SLA adherence for designed solutions
- Voice, video, and conferencing and Collaboration technology lab design, POC, and support
- Tier 2/3 support for all defined services
Requirements Key Leadership behaviours:
- Define voice, video, and conferencing collaboration technology interoperability with document and workspace collaboration
- On-site device assistance with device management (TP, LAN assistance)
- Real Estate infrastructure standards integration with Real Estate standards
- Vendor management
- Work with Engineering & the Segments to drive standardization on workstation build and deploy patterns for voice, video, conferencing and collaboration
- Commercial acumen
- Services industry orientation
- Employee experience championship
- Issue ownership IM, PM, CM, lifecycle
- Technically strong with foundation across multiple infrastructure disciplines with a deeper expertise in voice/telecom field.
- CIO relationship management
- Talent and leadership development
- Ability to forge strategic relationships coupled with strong business acumen
- Skilled at defining and executing a complex federated strategic agenda
- Enterprise voice, video, collaboration, conferencing, AV infrastructure strategy
- Service automation for voice, video, collaboration, and conferencing services
- Key core voice, video, collaboration, conferencing and Real Estate Infrastructure vendor relationships
- Execution on key audit finding within the voice, video, and conferencing service
- Service automation
- Vendor selection
- Strategic Road Maps of partners
- Both internally and externally
- Refresh cycles of Technology
- Provisioned in locations across NA
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.