Permanent Reference code
:106104 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Ottawa; Calgary; Edmonton; Fredericton; Halifax; Montreal; Quebec City; St. John's; Toronto; Vancouver; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Looking to grow your career in software testing while working on opportunities with leading Canadian and global companies to implement latest technologies of automation... Apply Now!What will your typical day look like?
As a Test Lead in the Deloitte Consulting, you will be part of a team that delivers innovative technology solutions to clients. We will count on you to help clients with defining their end to end test strategies, test automation architecture and implement best in class automation frameworks. As part of the Deloitte family, you will be asked to coach junior resources and lead small teams to help build a stronger foundation for the next generation. To succeed, you must be passionate about new and upcoming technology solutions in Quality assurance, have the drive for continuous learning and an interest in market evolution.About the team
Our Systems Engineering practice provides a full suite of services to clients to assist them with all phases of the software lifecycle, as well as providing advisory and transformational services. We drive technological change to support our clients in developing end to end technology delivery capabilities, enabling them through large scale organizational transformations. We design, implement, and operate solutions for custom-developed systems, platform integration, and application modernization to enable business capabilities. Our team has varied skillsets, including but not limited to front-end web and backend or full stack development, software engineering, low-code platforms, functional programming, application architecture, agile development, quality assurance and test automation and emerging technologies. Learn More
Our consulting team at Deloitte helps multiple federal clients replace, upgrade or maintain technology systems to prepare for next generation. As the current market needs for these services are exponentially growing, Deloitte Consulting in National Capital Region (NCR) is building a dedicated world-class testing team to help us meet industry demands. Our aim is to build a dynamic and inclusive work environment that paves a path for new ideas and collaborative engagements while working with top professionals.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Experience in leading QA streams for projects from end to end for various delivery methodologies (Agile / Waterfall / Hybrid).
- Applied testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement test strategies to meet client's objectives.
- Oversee the definition, selection, and extension of the test automation architecture frameworks
- Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework and approach for various clients as per their needs
- Research and recommend tools, approaches for various streams of testing
- Ability to define and operationalize key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A bachelor's degree or a college degree in computer science or similar
- 4-6 years of hands-on test automation experience working in a large scale software development environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience in test automation development testing API's and web service technologies (i.e. REST, SOAP), and/or GUI applications and minimum 2 year experience using test automation tools like Selenium, QTP, Load Runner, or SOA test.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment environments and tools (e.g: Docker, Travis, Jenkins)
- Ability to work independently, and also partner with various teams (QA, Performance, Dev, Architects, UAT, etc.)
- Security Clearance or is eligible to be security cleared to work on federal accounts.
- Knowledge of performance testing
- Hand on Performance testing skills (nice to have).
- French and English language working proficiency is required for placement at the Montreal office.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Test Engineer, Testing, QA, Quality Assurance, Consulting, Engineering, Technology, Quality