What is the opportunity?
One of the largest RBC Dominion Securities Branch located in downtown Toronto is looking for an Associate to join an advisory team. By joining the team, you will participate in growing the business by providing exceptional and efficient service and by taking care of administrative duties related to client accounts and by responding to client inquiries.What will you do?
- Responsible for the professional servicing of incoming telephone and email contacts from clients, Advisors and other internal and external partners
- Support the Investment Advisors in general administrative duties in the management of client accounts
- Support the Investment Advisors in the preparation of client reviews and presentations
- Request information and documentation from clients in order to open accounts and keep client files up to date
- Follow up on client trades to ensure proper settlement and delivery
- Monitor all pending transfers to ensure completion on a timely basisWhat do you need to succeed?
- University degree
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Completion of the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH), or commitment to complete within 6 months of employment
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skillsNice-to-have
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry
- Enthusiastic, committed, and entrepreneurial spiritWhat's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicableLeaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunitiesAbility to make a difference and lasting impactWork in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing teamA world-class training program in financial servicesJoin our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .JOB SUMMARY City:
181 Bay Street Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Branch Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salaried Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Wealth Management Req ID:
Sales and Marketing