Are you a motivated technologist with a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills? Do you want to help us build mind share and broad use of AWS within enterprise customers? Do you want to help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions and migration of existing workloads to the cloud?
The Solutions Architects (SA) organization is a diverse team that focuses on helping customers build infrastructures and applications at scale using AWS solutions. Our solutions architects are passionate technologists with technical breadth and depth coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
As an SA intern, you will receive AWS technical training, immerse yourself in cloud computing, develop business acumen, presentation delivery, and learn more about Amazon culture. You will work in a one on one project environment with the possibility of group projects, complete the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification, and attend professional development events.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Amazon internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for 12 consecutive weeks, starting June 2021. Applicants should have at a minimum one quarter/semester remaining after their internship concludes.
Note: Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. Please note that we are reviewing a high volume of applications and appreciate your patience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Graduating between August 2021 and June 2022
• Enrolled in an Associate or greater degree program (e.g. Associate degree, Bachelor degree)
• Familiarity with programming languages such as: Java, Python, C++, C, Ruby, etc.
• Experience with QA, testing, helpdesk, IT support, or any technician or quality assurance type work
• Experience with one of the following computer science domains - Networking Fundamentals, Storage, Security, Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Enrolled in a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
• Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences
• Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solution in a school project or while working for a company
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.