100 King Street West
Job Family Group:
Asset Mgmt Sales & ServiceAssociate, Internal Sales, Retail Distribution - BMO Global Asset Management
The Associate, Internal Sales, Retail Distribution will be responsible to promote and sell BMO Global Asset Management (BMO GAM) investment & portfolio solutions products and services within the internal distribution channels in P & BB (Personal & Business Banking). Results will be attained through the initiation and execution of coaching, support and sales activities & events in partnership with the Senior Associate's sales & business development objectives.95%: Business Delivery & Operational Effectiveness
5%: Direct Sales Support
- Provide internal phone sales support for the BMO Global Asset Management line of business through promotion of Mutual Funds & investment solutions.
- Partner with Regional Sales Managers in the implementation of sales strategies for GAM Retail investment products & services within P&BB distribution channels in the region.
- Engage and conduct coaching and training via phone sessions individually or in a group setting to increase awareness and penetration to internal partners through phone meetings, workshops, webinars, branch huddles and seminars.
- Be the point of contact for internal partners across assigned regions for any BMO Global Asset Management Retail investment related queries.
- Proactively identifying coaching and training opportunities by analyzing various metrics such as branch segmentation, penetration rates, branch needs and scorecard results.
- Create, build and maintain strategic working relationships with internal partners throughout the distribution channels within BMOFG.
- Help develop sales tools/strategies and tactics aimed primarily at BMs, FSMs/PBs and FPs to engage, and increase PCG Retail Mutual Fund Sales
- Conduct regular best practices sessions and presentations on selling techniques, provision of scripts and/or campaign info on behalf of PCG Sales.
- Assist Regional Senior Assoicate's in territory management.
- Operates in multiple working relationships/partnerships/environments.
- Assists in direct client education of BMO GAM Investment Solutions to end investors as required through seminars & webinars or joint calls with branch advisors.
- Responsible for managing various incoming sales leads and assignment to appropriate partners in branches.
- Participate in direct client sales initiatives undertaken in partnership with the Regional Senior Associate or Marketing as required.
We're here to help
- Completion of IFIC (Mutual Funds Investments Course) or CSC (Canadian Securities Course). Canadian Practices Handbook (CPH) added benefit.
- University degree or College diploma required, related industry courses ideal.
- Minimum 3 years of financial services industry and investment product sales experience
- In-depth knowledge of BMO Funds and Mutual Funds organization and Banking Group interrelationships.
- Proven Sales experience and client relationship management experience required.
- Strong relationship skills, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Familiarity with retail investment products and distribution channels within the marketplace
- Fluency in English and French (as required by assigned regions). Fluency in other languages a definite asset
- Must be proactive, driven and motivated with a positive attitude and a desire to develop business
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Sales and Marketing Management and Executive