2465 Argentia Road
Job Family Group:
Commercial Sales & Service
Thank you for your interest in BMO Financial Group. We are currently working towards providing a better candidate experience by including all of our job descriptions in both English and French. In the meantime, if this role is located in Quebec and/or New Brunswick please reference the French job description available below the English version. Otherwise please see the job description below in English as per federal language requirements.
Nous vous remercions pour votre intérêt à l'égard de BMO Groupe financier. Nous travaillons actuellement à offrir une meilleure expérience aux candidats en publiant toutes nos descriptions de poste en français et en anglais. Entre-temps, si ce poste est affiché au Québec ou au Nouveau-Brunswick, veuillez consulter la description de poste en français disponible sous la version anglaise. Autrement, veuillez consulter la description de poste ci-dessous en anglais, conformément aux exigences fédérales en matière de langues.Schedule: Sunday to Saturday between the hours of 8:00 am to 11:00 pm. Location: Meadowvale, Mississauga.
The Associate, Corporate Card Services is accountable to provide exceptional service to BMO corporate credit card program administrators and/or corporate credit card cardholders by handling incoming inquiries to the Customer Contact Centre via all communication channels including online and telephone. As the main point of contact for card program administrators, this role is accountable to fulfill administration requests in accordance with approved procedures to meet the clients business objectives. The Associate responds to inquiries regarding new and/or enhanced products or solutions. This role will also provide card program administrators with real-time support on using program tools and technologies and act as a liason between the corporate card client and various internal departments for issue resolution. The role is also accountable for pre-screening all requests to issue new corporate credit cards to ensure that they contain complete applicant information and supporting documentation in adherence to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) guidelines.Key Accountabilities 85% Customer Service and Inbound Support
15% Operational Effectiveness
- Respond to incoming calls to the Customer Contract Centre from BMO corporate card holders and/or card program administrators, in a prompt, professional and efficient manner in accordance to service level agreement.
- Assist corporate customers and/or their designated administrator, with card set up, reporting hierarchy set up, putting in place proper program documentations and fulfill card request.
- Process corporate customer requests, including generating service requests in order to complete financial and non-financial transactions, accurately, within specified timeframes and in accordance with Bank policies and procedures.
- Proactively address and resolve any customer issue or concern during an incoming call, including investigating in BMO systems to understand the underlying root cause and escalate as required to resolve the issue or concern (and escalate complex or unresolved escalated customer situations to the Assistant Manager or Manager as required).
- Maintain current knowledge of the credit card industry, practises and trends and integrate into customer conversations in a professional manner and drive business results based on giving customers the right solutions.
- Adhere to all BMO policies and procedures during customer calls in order to minimize risk to the business and provide the customer with appropriate information as per established regulations. Perform any required documentation after the call is completed to ensure an accurate processing of any customer request.
- Use applicable technology and tools to facilitate an effective conversation with the customers.
- Input and process credit limit increases once approved by Commercial Account Manager.
Knowledge and Skills Knowledge:
- Identify process improvement opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness of team and still maintain an exceptional level of service to the customer. Make recommendations to the Assistant Manager/Manager.
- Protect BMO assets by adhering to all applicable personal banking, commercial banking, investment and lending regulations, policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, process requirements and established risk guidelines.
- Maintain the confidentiality of both customer and Bank information to protect the customer and the Bank and to ensure compliance with Bank policies and procedures
- Follow security and safeguarding procedures in accordance with Bank PandP for the prevention of loss due to fraud, money laundering or defalcation; identify and report suspicious and other reportable transactions or patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Understand regulatory and compliance requirements that include, but are not limited to, Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing reporting requirements, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) consumer provision requirements and Privacy Act provisions, in accordance with Bank policies and procedures; take appropriate action.
- Understand risks and take appropriate actions as they relate to personal banking products, including all documentation, and any other requirements to maintain operational integrity within BMO Direct Banking and BMO Financial Group.
- Completed high school education, or equivalent work experience Knowledge of all operational processes and policies
- Knowledge of corporate credit cards products and Services
- Knowledge of competitive market place and trends in product offerings
- Knowledge and understanding of sales and service technologies
- Good knowledge of call centre technology, processes and metrics
We're here to help
- Communication skills (verbal and written) (In-depth)
- Proven conflict resolution skills (Working)
- Organizational awareness (Basic)
- Some success working in a similar and/or related sales and service environment (Basic)
- Some understanding of Risk Management and Compliance (Basic)
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Retail