What is the opportunity?
This role will be attractive to individuals who have a passion for working as part of a team to deliver a superior experience to Commercial clientele. Individuals who may already be working in the financial, retail or service industry, have experience being part of a sales team, who are comfortable engaging with clients and committed to continuous learning and self improvement are most likely to thrive in this critical sales role. Performance success in the role will be measured by a variety of metrics for required business activities, client experience and revenue growth.What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Deliver the best-in-class Onboarding experience by coordinating the on-boarding of products and services for existing and new clients .
- Enabling delivery of the best sales solutions with Account Managers based on strong knowledge of client's operational requirements (primarily Cash Management and Deposit Solutions)
- Partnering with Account Managers to enable the identification, planning and delivery of solutions to clients and prospects. Actively participate in ongoing contact programs to forge strong relationships with clients by staying in touch, providing value-added service and meaningful advice.
- Champion digital enablement by becoming an advocate of the RBC mobile application and wallet, promoting regular usage through educating and guiding clients on how to use it
- Minimum 2-3 years in financial sales
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Proven track for exceptional client relationship management.
- Excel at needs discovery and solution development to provide commercial clients with advice for their day to day banking operations.
- Experience with emerging communications and technology (i.e., web based meetings, social media, Digital Banking and Mobile Applications )
What's in it for you?
- Deep products and services knowledge dependent on industry specialization
- New client acquisition skills (i.e., pitching the value proposition, contact and cold calling, asking for referrals)
- University degree, ideally in commerce, business administration, or related experience
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Join our Talent Community
- World-class sales and senior leadership training with countless development opportunities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- A focus on work-life balance
- A unique opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com .
Work Environment:Commercial Banking Centre
Career Level:Entry Level
Required Travel (%):26-50
Platform:Personal & Commercial BankingReq ID:356037
Sales and Marketing