Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague. Location:
9292 County Rd 93, Midland, Ontario, L4R 4K4
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you. Why is this role important?
The Real Canadian Superstore in Midland located at 9292 County Road is looking for a Asset Protection Representative, formally Asset Protection.
Enjoy an exciting career with one of the largest Asset Protection teams in Canada and help keep our stores a great place for customers to shop!
Working in a dynamic environment, you will partner with our store management team to ensure product loss is minimized and Loss Prevention awareness is on the minds of everyone. Your expertise in safety and investigation contributes to our bottom line and can ensure maximum store sales are achieved.
Support for you at Loblaw goes far beyond a paycheque. We will reimburse your annual security license costs and support your ongoing career development with in-house training programs and tuition assistance. We offer a 10% Colleague Discount program as well as a company matched Pension Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Program.
• To deter, detect and apprehend shop theft suspects within our retail locations
• Detect and investigate internal investigations; compile and present evidence for the purpose of court or arbitration
• Detect and identify potential shrink opportunities within our operational core compliance
• Build and maintain store partnership through management meetings & huddles; coach and mentor colleagues regarding loss prevention policies and procedures
• Participate in conducting store level audits
• Available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, nights and weekends
We're looking for talented, passionate loss prevention or security professionals with:
• Valid Ontario Security Guard License
• Degree or diploma in Police Foundations, Criminology, Justice Studies or a related field
• Basic understanding of the of Criminal Code of Canada, Trespass to Property Act and Powers of Arrest and CCTV and/or surveillance systems
• A high degree of initiative and integrity required to be successful in a dynamic environment How You'll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us. Employment Type:
Full timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Operations and Logistics