Requisition ID: 103878
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Purpose of Job:
As part of the Global Finance & Risk Data and Analytics team, you will work with our business partners and senior management to solve complex enterprise problems in data management, financial modeling, regulatory risk, analytics and technology integration. You will have the opportunity to lead and drive the Enterprise Data Strategy and OFSAA deployments to transforms data into actionable insights to drive business decisions.
The work pace is very dynamics and fluid, the teams are working on multiple Global OFSAA and Finance Transformation projects. This role will provide you the opportunity to learn and network with business partners across all the business lines and countries and may involve travel to all our global locations. Key Job Accountabilities:
Skills, Experiences and Functional Competencies:
- Understanding of OFSAA data models, prepare solution design documentation, unit testing and handling developmental tasks
- Assist OFSAA and non- OFSAA teammates within the team to develop understanding of OFSAA platform
- Collaborate with Oracle account team in managing relationships in the role of an industry solution expert and as a trusted advisor
- Provide inputs on Operational efficiencies considered during the Architecture and business solutions.
- Support data conversion and reconciliation activities across multiple projects aligning with Bank's Enterprise Finance and Risk Data Strategy
- Lead and present complex data/finance/risk issues and resolutions to our business partners and senior management
- Support the design and implementation of the Bank's Enterprise Finance and Risk Data Strategy across end to end system lifecycle
- Support operational issues as needed
- Extensive knowledge on OFSAA FSDF and OIDF data models, including the results area
- Hands on experience to debug any issues during the batch process
- Must have a minimum 3 to 4 end to end OFSAA implementation experience as a Senior Developer/Analyst
- Good understanding of Finance Data Warehouse and Reporting
- Advance experience in Data Management, Architecture and Design.
- Ability to understand business needs quickly and articulate solution benefits
- OFSAA DIH - Data Integration Hub implementation experience
- Financial Industry Experience
- Experience on Regulatory Reporting
- Knowledge of ERP systems (eg, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, SAP) an asset
- Knowledge of finance and accounting or risk management is an asset
- Big 4 accounting firm work experience is an asset
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Financial, Bank, Banking, Database, Oracle, Finance, Technology
Banking, Finance and Insurance