At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The opportunity:
We are looking for candidates that have passion for technical challenges, show strong analytical and communication skills and have hands-on experience with planning, designing, developing and implementing Microsoft enterprise solutions.
As the Microsoft Azure Application Architect in KPMG's Microsoft Practice, you will be responsible for architecting leading and supporting the solutioning and delivery of enterprise projects using Microsoft Azure platform.
The KPMG Microsoft practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand in many different sectors and we don't anticipate that slowing down in the next couple of years. There is a huge opportunity of growth for you at KPMG as the different pieces are moving quickly.
Individuals who can work in a dynamic, fast, fluid and entrepreneurial environment will excel, and find a wide range of opportunities in our growing practice. What you will do
- Lead the planning, design, development and implementation of enterprise application s on the Microsoft Azure platform, including application modernization and migration
What you bring to the role
- Perform solution shaping including estimation, solution planning and SOW creation to meet customer requirements and outcome.
- Support pre-sales efforts by providing product, technical, and business expertise for proposals, customer presentations and/or tailored software demonstrations
- Coach and mentor a young and talented delivery team, proving them with leadership, knowledge, support and experience
- Act as SME and advisor for our clients on Application Modernization
- Stay up to date with new products, technologies and trends on the market
- 1 2 + years of proven experience in IT consulting environment or equivalent
- 5 + years of proven experience with C# and .Net framework including .Net Core
- 3+ years of proven years of proven experience in designing and developing Weband API-based applications
- Strong cloud development experience to build modern applications for clients with emphasis on micro services and serverless capabilities (Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Web API, Service Bus, Event Grid, AKS, etc.)
*This role is open to any location across Canada Keys to your success:
- Strong kn owledge offoundationalAzure services (compute, storage, identity andaccess management, integration,mobile & web, monitoring tools etc.)
- Strong knowledge of DevOps including CI/CD tools, and automation
- Experience with scoping, estimating, cost analysis and resource planning of projects
- Experience working with Agile principles for Software development and Project Management
- G ood business acumen and ability to translate commercial requirements into technical solutions including ability to communicate technical concepts and their impact to stakeholders at all levels
- Highly motivated individual, enthusiastic to take on a variety of challenges and opportunities
- Strong technical background
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Crucial aspect to deal with team members, management, and business stakeholders
- Team player that enjoys sharing their knowledge
- Possess a 'can do - will do' attitude
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.