Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD Applications & Systems Development
covers technical planning, integration, systems analysis, design, development, unit and component systems testing, support-maintenance, and more. Meaningful, effective relationship-building is part of what these highly-skilled experts do best as they work together with technology project managers, delivery partners, business and systems analysts, testing and quality assurance teams, sponsors and so many other stakeholders to clarify requirements.
There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone to join a team of ambitious technology professionals as they deliver a wide range of application or system solutions.
This fast-paced role gives you a unique view across all the lines of business at TD, front-end to back-end data flows, and exposure to migrate legacy systems into the new API-based world.
You'll also provide technical guidance beyond your immediate team.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Work on major initiatives like API externalization, developer portals, API Metrics collection and reporting, API security and other programs.
- Be a key contributor to strategic initiatives like Microservices, Cloud, Kubernetes, CI/CD and Devops
- Work in a fast-paced Agile environment, embracing challenges and learning every day.
- Provide guidance and technical insight on coding in NodeJS, Java, and other languages as they are adopted.
- Review and approve code written in NodeJS, Java, and possibly other languages as they are adopted.
- Work to meet delivery milestones, ensuring that project deliverables are on time, within budget, and adhere to corporate quality and security standards. Your subject matter expertise will be important throughout the project lifecycle.
- Follow TD's technology delivery practices and standards, and project management disciplines.
- Mentor intermediate and junior developers.
- Support external partners consuming TD APIs and provide technical guidance to internal partner teams on API development.
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Undergraduate degree or technical certificate in software or networking.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- 2-4 years experience with API development and security.
- Knowledge of RESTful API patterns
- Knowledge of OAuth2 security
- Solid knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS protocol and TCP/IP networking
- Familiarity with common software development tools - editors, build systems, Git, BitBucket, etc.
- Curiosity and capability to learn concepts and comprehend complex systems.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools - Jenkins, Ansible, Salt, etc. is considered an asset
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.