Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Calgary; Edmonton; Montreal; Ottawa; Vancouver Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada. Do you enjoy collaborating, thinking holistically and solving problems? This may be the role for you!What will your typical day look like?
You will assist with daily operations and special projects related to the firm's marketing technology tools including workflow management and CRM.
About the team
- Provide user support and training to users
- Execute daily operational tasks to maintain system administration
- Assist in troubleshooting and tracking integration issues with enterprise systems
- Engage with key stakeholders to understand business challenges, related processes, analyze gaps and derive business requirements.
- Run/build reports and dashboards
- Analyze data and document scenarios to frame the problem and present to stakeholders
- Assist with small projects ranging from requirements gathering, process documentation, functional design review, develop use cases and testing, etc.
As a member of the Marketing Technology team, you will work alongside a team dedicated to supporting internal technologies, platforms and tools that drive the firm's go-to-market strategy for sales and marketing. We push the boundaries and make great things happen at Deloitte and for our clients.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
Our shared values
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as support analyst
- Experience working in an enterprise system (Workfront, Siebel, Salesforce an asset)
- Experience with business analysis methodologies, documentation, analysis and reporting
- Understanding of marketing and sales processes
- Robust verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft technology (e.g. Excel, Teams, etc.), SQL, data analytics, an asset
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, establish priorities, and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to navigate between business and technology and be able to present ideas in a logical and easily understandable manner.
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production