55 Bloor Street West
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared ServicesTrade Management - Guaranteed Products, Analyst
We are currently seeking a Guaranteed Products Analyst
to join our Dealer Operations team supporting the Nesbitt Burns Dealer platform. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate processing of GIC: Quebec Savings Bonds (QSBs), Redemptions, Transfers/Re-Registrations (Power of Attorney, CUSIPS, etc.) and Estate Settlements, analyzing trade requests deemed "NIGO - Not in Good Order" and for incoming the necessary steps to ensure all information and documentation is received in good for processing. The incumbent is also responsible for providing prompt and courteous service to internal and external business partners, branches and Issuers. Areas of focus will fluctuate as business needs or priorities change.
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Analyst, Guaranteed Products
Location: 55 Bloor Street West, 18th Floor Toronto, ON (Currently WFH with some on-site job training)Key responsibilities of this role are:Overall Accountability
- Performs a variety of Operation functions: Processes adjustments, payments, settlements, reconciliation and other administrative functions as directed.
- Performs reconciliations to ensure compliance is adhere to.
- Responds to routine account and production related enquires form business partners, both internal and external.
- Reviewing transactions entered by advisors
- Provides support to Branches, internal business partner and Issuers on the process of Quebec Savings Bonds (QSBs), Redemptions, Transfers/Re-Registrations and Estate Settlements within GIC accounts. This may involve researching transactions with Issuers/back-offices to resolve why a transaction has rejected and determining the best course of action.
- Monitor and clear Workflow/Capture items within Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Assist with testing on system upgrades and rollouts
- Ensures all appropriate controls regarding account Redemptions are in place prior to executing Redemption request.
- Reviews and input trade requests including interest paid, splits and settlements
- Documents progress in FIS and Broadridge ADP to all items are within Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Processes the settlement of GIC accounts and estates redemptions and splits.
- Processes GICs including input of redemptions confirmation and payouts.
- Processes plan transactions including contributions, redemptions, transfers, and performs plan maintenance.
- Performs image audits to ensure documents scanned by the ECM team and branches are stored in the correct format and location (client, type, etc.).
What do you need to succeed? Must Have
- Provides administrative support to Wealth Management Operations - Guaranteed Products team including; processing transactions, submitting blotters, reconciling accounts and facilitating the splits and redemption of GICs
- Works with team and service providers to facilitate client requests and assists in problem resolution.
- Works within precise processing and reporting requirements such as trade deadlines to prevent losses to firm, clients and business partners.
Nice to have
- An extreme dedication to client focused service.
- 3-5 years' working experience in a client service, operations or relationship management role within the financial services industry preferably in the GIC industry/ Mutual Fund.
- Research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a high volume, dynamic team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to work under time constraints.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
We're here to help
- Experience in FIS, Broadridge, Cannex
- Completion of the CSC
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Customer Service and Support